Sparky

To soon to be this cold around here

Sparky

Not to happy to see this on my ride to work....seems to be to early in the season don't it?

Winter_15-16.thumb.jpg.e9874ead865b39350

Mike...........

• Like 1

shallowwatersailor

Too bad it isn't Centigrade. :(

AMC RULES
Already having to jump equipment...
to get it started at work today. 
It's never too much fun...  :occasion-snowman::angry-extinguishflame:
going from one extreme to the other. 

Most all of the trucks with salt spreaders, and plows are already suited up, ready to go.   :handgestures-thumbdown: :handgestures-thumbdown: 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell

The good news......just had my fuel tank filled for $1.86 / gal.  The wood stove may take a break this winter.

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Too Dern Cold to early. I had 25.

squonk

Never fun at work with these temperature swings. I have mulitple bldgs. with different automation and old outdated computers. Everyone is too hot or too cold. Sometimes in the same office! :rolleyes: We got things rigged and bypassed like Christmas lights all over the CampusI Started running at 7 this A.M. and am still on the computer at home now looking up parts I need for tomorrow. Doesn't help being short 2 guys for the past three month's and the lead guy who knows where all the stuff that is over ridden is out with pneumonia  for the next 2 weeks.

Ken B

Same deal for me at work Mike...all of the whining officially began for me today...People expect their offices to be 75 degrees, I bet they don't keep their house that warm. Today I confiscated 6 1500 watt space heaters, all from people working within 25 feet of each other!

• Like 1

squonk

Same deal for me at work Mike...all of the whining officially began for me today...People expect their offices to be 75 degrees, I bet they don't keep their house that warm. Today I confiscated 6 1500 watt space heaters, all from people working within 25 feet of each other!

And the office is 78 degrees and the thermostat at 74 is satisfied. And they wonder why there is cold air out the vent.