Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

the well weathered 1054 i just traded for

rustyoldjunk
newkodakpics322Small.jpgnewkodakpics323Small.jpgnewkodakpics324Small.jpg

rustyoldjunk
newkodakpics325Small.jpgnewkodakpics326Small.jpgnewkodakpics327Small.jpgnewkodakpics328Small.jpg

Teddy da Bear

Nice. :hide:

But lots of work ahead.

rustyoldjunk

thats for sure but it has to wait in line with 2 or 3 ahead of it.i believe it was running when parked so maybe it wont be as bad as it looks.the man i got from said it had been in his family since he was a kid and he is a little older then myself (43).

sorekiwi

Nice project, Jim! I'm starting to like those big block tractors.

pond195520032003

that is a good lookin tractor :hide: even has the snow blade bracket :hide:

i see you have an MTD Farmking in the garage :D

rustyoldjunk

thanks Mike,i think so too and i think im adicted to the big block tractors the older the better lol.Greg its not badged as a farm king but its the same thing,theres two in there and there was a third,theres a deere directly behind the 1054 and a simplicity hiding there too then theres a few more horses hiding in there and in the back sheds and under the lean to out back...

84 400

This is the one u traded an MTD for right? or was it a murry? ether way I think you did good. That looks a nice solid tractor

Strange looking with the car? ture on there

rustyoldjunk

its got two different size auto tires on it.no i acually traded a very heavyduty massey ferguson 14hp hydro,shaft driven 2 speed hi-lo range and very heavy duty frame.it is a great tractor for restore but not my brand and i prefer older iron if i can get it.the massey was early 70's.for the most part i prefer early 60's vintage tractors.at any rate i had very little in the massey and i got this tractor plus a 1257 that needs put back together.im happy with the deal.

HorseFixer

Beauty is in the eYe of the beholder, and it looks like a beauty to me! :hide: is it a reg 1054? or a 1054A? :D

rustyoldjunk

thanks HorseFixer,im not sure yet,i havent had time to run the numbers on it.84 400 that is the factory seat setup its missing the cushion parts.