nylyon

This time of year is always special

JC 1965

Thank you Karl and all you do to keep Red Square up and running  Much appreciated  !!      :thumbs2:

• Like 4

CasualObserver

Ahhh.... I remember...... The old campground.....
redsquare-1.gif

and then I remember :ranting:
theerrormessage.jpg

• Like 7

nylyon

It was more dramatic at the time, but the post that Jason made is how the "original" forum sat for 3 months!  We were fortunate to have "extracted" 90% of the data from Forumer before the BIG Crash when it became completely unavailable.  Unfortunately we did lose things like Members passwords, e-mail addresses etc.  It took YEARS to recover from that and in fact on occasion we still get someone requesting to have their pre-crash account reset.

Bob, we'll be here cheering you on as you recover, don't worry about that!

• Like 5

bmsgaffer

Oh the stories I would love to hear someday! :lol:

Yea this place is pretty awesome. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

stevasaurus

Looks like RMaynard is going to build up his post count again.  :ychain:  Seriously...good luck Bob.  :)

This site and the people on it have become a large part of my life.  I don't know what I'd be doing if was not for Red Square.  :text-thankyoublue:

• Like 5

rmaynard

Trimming trees maybe?

• Like 4

Coadster32

I remember forum15.

Sure have come along way, and picked up some good members as well.

And Karl....you're still kicking butt, and taking no names in my book!:text-thankyouyellow:

Edited by Coadster32
  • Like 3

Ed Kennell

I don't know what I'd be doing if was not for Red Square.  :text-thankyoublue:

Probably have a little more R & R while you R & R.:orcs-cheers:

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

Thank you Karl and  to all those  who work to make this site so great.
I am just a 3 year old newbie, but I can't tell you how much I appreciate the information I have received and the friends I have made in the process.

• Like 3

neil

This year has been one of the toughest years of my life with the passing of my dear ole Mum ,Redsquare has been a sanctuary where I can visit and interact with a few mates  that I have grown to  be  a big part of my every day life & sometimes I have probably said more to people on Redsquare in one day than I have spoken my wife .
Although I haven't been as active on here as I have in recent months  due to my mothers passing ,I still try to make my daily visits  to read up on what you guys are up to . I hope to be a bit more active soon when things start to settle down here at home.
dunno what I would do if anything happened to Redsquare ,
great bunch of guys.

• Like 5

953 nut

Over the years I have lurked around other sites on a variety of topics and never been inclined to join. I talked with "Wild Bill" at the Florida Flywheeler's show a few years ago and he told me about Redsquare, it took a few weeks but finally checked it out. Posted a question and within an hour I had a couple of great answers, a manual download and a dozen or so welcomes. I was very impressed! I have been a regular here and I look at it as a "cyber, sitting around the shop shooting the bull meeting  place"

I can identify with Bob as far as the recuperation; the first four days following my spinal surgery I had no access to the internet and was having :wh: withdrawal syndrome! .Granted, I was getting some real gooood pain relievers, but I still missed it. Though I have only met a couple of the members in person I consider all of you to be good friends.

Sparky, Karl and others who laid the foundation deserve a big  :thanks: from all of us.

• Like 6

DennisThornton

Wasn't around back then but for everything else said, indeed!

• Like 1

squonk

Looks like RMaynard is going to build up his post count again.    Seriously...good luck Bob. 

Steve, maybe some back -row heckling will be in order! :) 277109581avatar.thumb.gif.579b394594214e

• Like 5

RedRanger

Been here less than a year, but I've been a member on enough other sites...tractors, atvs, snowmobiles, cars.... to know this is one of the best out there.
So much information, such great people, very nicely run.
Great site.  :rs:

• Like 2

can whlvr

been here a while,i do remember the orig format,and the big crash,but here we are and we need to thank all the people who keep the square running,thanks guys ,u guys are A1

• Like 4

shallowwatersailor

As you may or may not know, I am undergoing major back surgery at the end of November, and the healing and recovery time is a long one. If I didn't have this forum to look forward to, I might just find myself going crazy.

So once again, :text-thankyouyellow:

Bob, the forum will help pass the time. I found that out this Summer with all of the interesting questions by members and then having the time to research an answer (opinion???  :D) for a reply.

• Like 3

DOC in Kentucky

I remember switching from the Yahoo groups to Red Square! It was like instant gratification, if you know what I mean! LOL!!!

• Like 3

HorseFixer

Thanks Karl & Staff you guys do a great Job, I think I joined in the spring of 2008 # two hundred and something. I remember the Ole Days does that make me an Ole Timer? Bob hope yer back mends quickly.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

~Duke

• Like 3

bowtieguy

A big "Thank You" to #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 and #6......from member #7 (remembering the days at Yahooooooo)

• Like 1