Sign in to follow this  
GlenPettit

1/24th Scale '68 model Wheel Horse, DIY

GlenPettit

Picture5.png

This is a 1/24th scale plastic model of a '68 Wheel Horse you can purchase, assemble, glue and paint yourself, also, a front push blade and a pull trailer comes with it, like you see in the photo. The company that makes these also has plastic kits for nearly everything you'ld find in a garage or workshop, all at 1/24th scale; these are for people that make diaramas and display scenes in miniature. This tractor model is fairly accurate and close to the real tractor, I have purchased one ($25 kit) and it is on my "Wheel Horse only: Garden Tractor display shelf" and it looks very nice there, about 8" long with trailer, a real attention getter.

I have no connection with this product/sale, just FYI . . . Glen Pettit

www.seltd.net (at their site, click 'Special Projects', then 'Garden Tractor')

(Scale Equipment Ltd., PO Box 20715, Bradenton, FL 34204

CasualObserver

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1315

Glen, this was moved into Non-tractor discussion since it's about a model, and not an actual tractor. :hide:

TJ

Does the cart and the blade come with the tractor, or are they seperate items? :hide:

Kelly

I have that same tractor from a Indy 500 kit with the race car, that was the push/tow tractor thats why it has the push bumper on the front, it's a 68 and it should have white walls tires, because that was the year WH put whitewalls on the tractors for the indy tractors, I have a set of the real white wall tires, and you can see them in the new WH book, I think page 96. Those are neat little tractors models, mine does not have the trailer, as a side note it shouldn't have a starter gen. on it with the full foot rest, 67 was the last year for the S/G and 68 was the first year for the full foot rest/running boards.

kpinnc

as a side note it shouldn't have a starter gen. on it with the full foot rest, 67 was the last year for the S/G and 68 was the first year for the full foot rest/running boards.

Another puzzler- This is a 1968 model with S/G and foot boards:

e679_3.jpg

e9ae_3.jpg

These things can make you crazy if you let them... :hide:

Kevin

HorseFixer

gotta have one! :hide: :D