Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

Who's doin' a Christmas Parade this year?

BPjunk

I got the welder, circular saw, wood, rebarb rod and hand tools all over the back yard trying to get ready for our local Christmas Parade.

Last year we had a great time with this get up, the model 704 pulled us in the sleigh (the sleigh was built on top of a four wheeled cart) with NO DRIVER for 2-1/2 hours. :D :horseplay:

Anybody else doing a Christmas Parade with a Wheel Horse? :hide:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1227482486.jpg

KyBlue

Howd ya work the Gitty up N Go and the Whoa with that setup.. Looks great fun for sure...

Buzz

Howd ya work the Gitty up N Go and the Whoa with that setup.. Looks great fun for sure...

Oh Bill worked his usual magic..... :hide: He explained it in great detail last year, I'll try to find and call up that topic. Seem to remember him giving a demo of it at the show last summer in his "spare time :D "

pond195520032003

Oh Bill worked his usual magic..... :D He explained it in great detail last year, I'll try to find and call up that topic. Seem to remember him giving a demo of it at the show last summer in his "spare time :omg: "

Wild Bill Has Spare Time :D:hide: i probably wont as i dont have the funds to do anything :hide: bouht ready to let stuff go :omg:

Greg Parnell

Yea, I'm was thinking of trying to get in the local Christmas parade with the Wheel Horse Wagon Train!! I really like your sleigh!!

CHARGER9AUTO

Bill, I see the same picture of your Christmas set up pulled by a 704 in my November / December 2008 magazine . Ben...

HorseFixer

The magazine ben is reffering to is LAGC ~ Lawn And Garden Collector Magazine! :hide:

glenn27

The magazine ben is reffering to is LAGC ~ Lawn And Garden Collector Magazine! :hide:

Got mine Saturday--Bill had two contributing articles. :D

Sarge

Bill, that is just way too kool ....

Sarge