Steffen_Brandt

Hydraulic dump cart

WNYPCRepair

Very nice

953 nut

Too cool for school!

• Like 1

doc724

Very nice.  Any idea how much weight you can put into the trailer and still have cylinder lift it?

AMC RULES
Awesome :wh: work Steffen.  :eusa-clap:

JPWH

Very nice! Job well done.

muz123

Nice work!!

KC9KAS

Very nice!

sorekiwi

Nice!

JC 1965

I really like that.    :handgestures-thumbupright:

Steffen_Brandt

Very nice.  Any idea how much weight you can put into the trailer and still have cylinder lift it?

Thanks. I think its about 0,5 metric tons. It fits my needs :)

Next hydraulic project will be making hydraulic swing on my rotary broom.

mikekot3

nice job !!

Fun Engineer

Nice Steffen.
Did you eliminate the original valve or is this added to the system? Any close up pictures of the hose and valve installation?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Trouty56
      By Trouty56
      Service manual #810242R3
      12 pages 1.52MB
      Dated 09/84

Also listed as manual 492-4208
      Replaces manual #810242R1
      whlifhyd.pdf @ Toro

A service manual for the hydraulic lift valves and cylinders.
      Included is a description of the adapters needed to make hoses and where to get them.

1983 C-145 Automatic model 01-14KE04
      1994 416-H model 73421 Serial 4900001-4999999
      1997 416-H model 73423 Serial 7900001-7999999
    • JasonMc
      By JasonMc
      Hi guys, I purchased my firs WH - a 1976 C-120 Automatic. I have a steep hill on my property and before I go down the hill, I want to understand how my braking system works. I’m aware that this year/model didn’t include disc brakes, so is the breaking purely hydraulic Via transmission and controlled by the speed lever? Has anyone encountered issues with this? Is it safe to use on a steep hill? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jason
    • jmack
      By jmack
      I'm needing the o-ring sizes for my control valve assembly to my D-180.  Does anyone have a list of these or the McMaster Carr part numbers?

Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • MS GENERAL REPAIR
      By MS GENERAL REPAIR
      Good Morning Ladies & Gents;
      I operate a Small Engine & Power Equipment Repair Shop From my home in Bridgeport, Ct.

Yesterday I started repairs on a 1984 +- Wheel Horse C-145 Automatic Lawn & Garden Tractor. 
      I decided this would be a good candidate for a repair video series on my new Youtube channel. Since the repairs on this tractor are not the usual carb cleaning & belt replacements.

Someone suggested that the Wheel Horse enthusiasts on this site might find this information useful and I hope that's the case.

Problems I'm aware of and being addressed include........... Motion Works Linkages, Hydraulic Implement Controls, Brakes & Parking Brake, Mower Blade Mounting, and whatever else I find as repairs progress.
      Repair Video's have been a tremendous help to me on all types of things that I don't have a service manual for, and if this helps someone then the effort will be well worth it.
      As I post this there are 4 video's in the series. More will be added in the coming days.

If you find the video's helpful please like, comment & subscribe, so I can mold the channel into a useful resource. It takes a lot of extra time to video document repairs, so it's good to know if it's worth it.
      This Tractor belongs to a repair client and is Not For Sale 

Good Luck With Your Repair Projects..........................Mike

• Horse's ass
      By Horse's ass
      I can't seem to locate the oil plug on the transmission/hydro of the C161 auto.  Can someone please show me where the heck it is!?!?  I would think it was right on the bottom somewhere near the filter but I do not see or feel anything that looks like a oil drain.....

Thanks for your help,

Eric