squonk

Squonk's Dougie Buffone Memorial NFL Rant n Rave Thread !

squonk

Spent Sunday Trolling a Queenie Fan board. What a a bunch of sad sacks. They were pissing and moaning even When the Vikes were ahead. I kept sticking a needle in them and twisting :) Pack Finally showed me something today. Haven't seen the belly fire in a lonnnnnnngggggggg time.

• Like 1

WHX??

Told ya to RELAX Mike...actually defense looked pretty good.....AROD needs to sit down with his receivers and have a bowl of Wheaties and get on the same page.

• Like 2

squonk

IT'S BARE WEAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :banana-ninja: :) :banana-ninja: :) :banana-ninja: :) :banana-ninja:

squonk

12244361_1030614023651952_61897134533146

WHX??

Not going  there....too much respect for the Dinosaur..

• Like 1

squonk
On 11/10/2015, 7:59:17, stevasaurus said:

PUT ME IN A CUTLER JERSEY (I HAVE NOT BEEN SACKED YET IN 10 STATES).  

And I have proof of the Dino's claim. Here's a pick of Steve stiff-arming 3 Packers in the 1941 Western Conference Championship game.:)

image.jpeg.b3dad79494714dc17e3dd300f6cac

• Like 1

squonk

Tonight at Lambeau Field. These 3 legends will be there at the same time! 

bartstarr10_1448294612670_27316105_ver1.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

AND THEY WILL GET TO SEE DA BEARS BEAT THE PACKERS.  ANOTHER VERY RARE SIGHT IN ITSELF.  :)

stevasaurus

CAN I GET A BREAK PLEASE???  ONLY 1 GAME ON FOX TODAY AND GUESS WHAT...JOE BUCK!!!   AAARRRRGGGGHHHH.!!!!!!!!!!!!..DOES FOX REALLY THINK HE IS THE BEST THEY HAVE???  HAND ME A TOWEL JOE, I JUST WANT TO CRY.   :no:

squonk

You'll need a towel in Green Bay. Wet snow and sleet. :techie-offtheair:Romo doing is Jay impersonation! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

squonk

ANOTHER MIKE MCCARTHY DEBACLE!!! LOSING TO YOUR HATED RIVAL WHEN YOU RETIRE BRETT FAVRE'S NUMBER AND BART STARR TRAVELS TO MEXICO TO TAKE PART IN STEM CELL RESEARCH JUST SO HE COULD TO TRAVEL TO GREEN BAY ONE MORE TIME. THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!! HOW CAN YOU GO FROM PLAYING WITH FIRE 1 WEEK AND 4 DAYS LATER YOU PLAY LIKE THE CRAPPY BEARS SO THE LESS CRAPPY BEARS CAN BEAT YOU????? JOE BUCK IS SPINNING IN HIS HOTEL ROOM!!!!! FAVRE'S OLD TEAM MATES COULD HAVE PUT ON A BETTER SHOW!!!!!! :angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire: 

STEVE, WARM UP THE FORD!!!!!!!!! :angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I think it is IRONIC that DA BEARS BEAT THE PACKERS BY 4 POINTS...BRETT'S RETIRED NUMBER.  HOW COOL IS THAT???

DA BEARS 17  DA PACKERS 13  :)

squonk

If the Pop Warner team known as the Packers had won last night by 3 points they would have been tied in wins and points scored in their history. How cool would have been?

stevasaurus

I really do not know how cool that would be.  All I know is DA BEARS HAD A DEFENSE LAST NIGHT.  :woohoo: 

NO MATTER WHO WON...THAT IS THE WAY BEARS VS PACKERS GAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

squonk

DA BARES MVP FROM LAST NIGHT:

DELMONTE (TOMATO CAN ) ADAMS :angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire::angry-fire:

WHX??

No Comment 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Jim, I've been there.  :)

• Like 1

MalMac

What ever is wrong with the Pack I do not believe it's fixable this year and maybe not next year. Steves right I like it when the game between the two is hard fought. I think both teams stunk and the Pack is in such a loss world right now I don't think even the upper managment has a clue. Sure would like to see some fire in Coach Mike. Says they have trouble with the passing game! I think it's more than trouble. You got a QB that can't hit his targets and when he does they can't catch the darn thing. Got some high school teams here in the state that would probably give them a run for thier money right now. I can remember when the pack was lucky to win a game maybe we are going back that-a-way. Everything comes in circles in the NFL maybe we have reached the top and are starting to head back down now. Alright guess I am done ranting and raving. Still a fan but don't have much hope. Like said whatever is wrong, it goes deep and is not fixable this year anyway. I could be wrong just ask my wife. To have this big of a up and down somethings not right. 

• Like 1

cheesegrader

You can't imagine the joy of being a Bears fan in Packerland, watching that game surrounded by drunken cheeseheads!

I KNOW the Bears stink, but they think ( or thought until Thursday) that the Packies were the best team-today, this year, this decade and this century.

They planned the Favre retirement bash on an night when they KNEW they would win.

And they lost.  To Da Bears.  On national TV (with that little weasel Cardinals suck-up Jack Buck).  On Thanksgiving.  WIth Favre AND Starr watching!!!!!!!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!  If Da Bears are going to suck (they do!), then I wish they wold go 2-14 with two wins JUST LIKE THAT!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Cheesegrader...I would give you 4,444 likes if I could.  THAT WAS INCREDABLE!!!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

squonk

You guys would make great Viking fans! :) :teasing-poke:

Bores got a good coach. Maybe the Packers can hire Trestman! :lol:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I THINK THAT SCORE BEARS REPEATING

CHICAGO 17 & GREEN BAY 13

NOVEMBER 26, 2015

THE PACKERS HAVE NEVER BEATEN DA BEARS ON THANKSGIVING DAY

brett-favre-go-bears1.jpg.4dfabfc082f0a5

• Like 1

cheesegrader

If the Packies would hire Trestman, I volunteer to drive him to Lambeau personally!

By the way, does anyone else throw up a little bit when they see Ditka dressed in green and gold in those commercials?

You would think he has a little more pride than that.  Can't imagine he needed the money.

And who else was hoping that in the middle of his sappy speech, Brett Favre would be thrown to the frozen tundra by Brian Urlacher?!?!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I don't get the Green Bay / Ditka thingy.  I'm thinking if he still has his restaurant in downtown Chicago...good Bears Fans are not going there anymore.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Next thing you know he will be turning in his viking roller skates for a purple jersey.

squonk

WHO STOLE MY TEAM?? :angry-fire::angry-fire::confusion-seeingstars::confusion-seeingstars::angry-fire::angry-fire: