squonk

Squonk's Dougie Buffone Memorial NFL Rant n Rave Thread !

MalMac

Well who ever stole the Pack has one heck of a team. What they left us with is one h*%# of a joke.

squonk

Who ever took it brought it back damaged.

AND WHX6  YOU CAN KNOCK OFF THE TURNCOAT CRAP. I'VE BEEN A PACKER FAN PROBABLY AS LONG IF NOT LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN ALIVE. THIS TEAM HAS TOO MUCH TALENT TO BE PLAYING LIKE THIS. THERE IS NOTHING TURNCOAT ABOUT CALLING YOUR TEAM OUT WHEN THEY PLAY LIKE THIS. THEY WERE VERY LUCKY TO BEAT THE LIONS!!!!

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING ELSE.  OMG, WE ARE GREEN BAY, WE ARE THE WORLD, GREEN AND GOLD ARE THE ONLY COLORS THAT GOD MADE LOOK GOOD TOGETHER, RED WHITE AND BLUE---APPLE PIE---CHEVROLET---AND THE PACKERS.

DID YOU GUYS EVER THINK THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE...DETROIT IS A LOT BETTER TEAM THIS YEAR??  :)

DON'T MAKE ME GET JOE BUCK TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU...HE WOULD ONLY TAKE 44 MINUTES TO DO THAT...OR 4 FALSTAFF'S.

• Like 2

WHX??

Orange & black is cool too.....Harley Davidson colors :ychain:

Don't get yer undies in a bundle Squonk...just having fun....just figure out how we is gonna give Jones a wedgie....while we're down there Troy & Joe too

Edited by WHX6
  • Like 1

Bach-Ed

"Orange & black is cool too.....Harley Davidson colors"  Living in Champaign ( home of U of I) I know all about orange and blue.  George Halas took the U of I colors for his team.  And I don't have a lot to say about the Illini and football this year.

Oh, I one time went ot a U of I game and someone said "Why are you wearing a Bears sweatshirt?"  I realized I just grabbed orange and blue before I went out of the house. 

• Like 2

squonk
38 minutes ago, Bach-Ed said:

" "Why are you wearing a Bears sweatshirt?"  

All your " GOOD SWEATSHIRTS" were in the wash?  3481029301avatar.gif.1728892335ee4bdd79e :dunno: :teasing-poke::teasing-poke: 9004044997avatar.jpg.4dc1929666cac469171

• Like 1

stevasaurus

DA BEARS ARE FINALLY WAKING UP!!!  BOBBY GOULD DOES NOT MISS CHIP SHOTS...DA BEARS JUST WANTED SAN FRANCISCO TO KNOW THEY HAD JUST BEEN BEAT BY THE BEARS.  FINALLY, WE ARE GOING FOR THE DRAFT PICK!!  :)  IF ONLY WE HAD A MANAGER ON THE TEAM THAT KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING. 

squonk

Packers win. Queenies and Bares both lose. Jay with a pick 6. The world is back on it's axis! :)

stevasaurus

ALL IS AS IT SHOULD BE...TAI-CHI RULES...THERE IS HARMONY IN THE UNIVERSE...NANCY WILL BE HOUSE SPEAKER AGAIN...WE FINALLY KEPT UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS...LEAVE IT TO BEAVER IS STILL THE BEST SHOW ON TV...ALL TECUMSEHS ARE STARTING ON THE 1ST PULL....ALL SNOW IS STICKING IN THE GRASS AND MELTING ON THE CONCRETE...I HAVE 5 LIQUEUR STORES THAT CARRY ROCK & RYE NOW.  

HOW COOL IS ALL THAT???   :)

• Like 2

WHX??

Bears just can't catch a break....Least you did with the liquor stores.... Maybe tonite you can watch Jerry get a pre-wedgie wedgie with a R&R....

• Like 1

stevasaurus

TALK ABOUT DA BEARS...DID YOU GUYS SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BROWNS???  :(

cheesegrader

Thank God for Robbie Gould.

Three more wins and Da Bears still finish out of the playoffs.

Three more LOSSES, and they draft top 10!

Cutler got hit so hard in the 2nd quarter that he pee'd a little.

A new left tackle and a set of luggage for Bushrod would really help that problem.

Joe Buck on the Packers game today.  Did he draw that beard on with a sharpie?  

Hard to listen to.  Even worse to look at!

• Like 2

rjg854

Go Pack Go 

Win #9

squonk
3 hours ago, cheesegrader said:

Thank God for Robbie Gould.

Now that's funny right there! :lol:

Das Boot back in control of the offense! EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE!!! Queenie fans in denial again and are positve there is a conspiracy in the NFL so the Packers will win. Jerry loses again! What a way to start a BIG WEEK!!!!!!!

WHX??

Heh heh Jones got an atomic wedgie.....not real thrilled with our passing game yet...

4 hours ago, cheesegrader said:

My 16 year old can grow a better beard than that...oh that's right Joe ain't quite into puberty yet...

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I think it was supposed to be a disguise.  It turns out to be a Bad Looking Joe Buck.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

WHX??

I think even Boy Toy Troy was looking at him like..WTF

stevasaurus

DA BEARS AT MINNESOTA...LET THE WHINING START.  :)

• Like 1

WHX??

Poor Bares.... I was rooting for em Steve...

• Like 1

squonk

Typical post on a Viking forum gameday thread: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OH. 

SO SORRY GUYS, I FORGOT!!!!!!!

ITS THE VIKINGS VS. BEARS AND THESE GUYS................

Punter-NFL-refs-need-to-kiss-and-make-up

• Like 1

stevasaurus

JOE BUCK DID NOT SHAVE HIS WHATEVER THAT IS ON HIS FACE!!   IS HE TRYING TO PROVE HIS MANHOOD??   IS HE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE HE BELONGS IN THE NORTH WOODS??   WHATEVER IT IS, HE IS TRYING TO DO, IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK...UNLESS HE LOST A BET.   THAT'S THE TICKET...HE HAD TO LOSE A BET.  HERE IS WHAT I THINK HE SHOULD USE TO SHAVE IT.  :)  UNLESS...IS ARRON TRYING TO GROW A BEARD??

thumbnail.aspx.jpg.d8535ebd22638c6fae79c

OH...BTW...DA BEARS BEAT TAMPA BAY....woo hoo  :)

cheesegrader

So, once again, the fine citizens of the Great North Woods are subjected to the Buck/Aikman bromance broadcast team.

Da Bears managed to screw themselves by winning in Tampa, moving them down three draft slots.

There wont be any starting quarterbacks or left tackles left at that point, but maybe they are looking for a punter.

Packers are getting spanked so hard that I can hear the neighbors crying from across the street...and Starks just fumbled!

Hide the sharp objects, Packers fans.

Joe Buck just let us all know that he and his boyfriend are sitting so they can be at the same height on TV.

Not sure I needed to know that. 

What a strange little man.

He STILL can't grow a beard.

Why doesn't he get fired? Please?  Pretty Please???

• Like 2

squonk

Joe and Troy dressed the same. :)

I expected to lose to the Cardinals today but that was PATHETIC!!!!!! :bitch::ranting::angry-steamingears::angry-screaming::disgust::angry-fire:

• Like 3

rjg854

It's was tuff to watch :(

• Like 1

squonk

I'VE HAD IT!!!! :angry-cussing: I DIDN'T EXPECT TO WIN BUT I'M TIRED OF THESE EMBARRASSMENTS!!! I DON'T CARE HOW MANY YEARS IN A ROW THEY MADE THE PLAYOFFS, IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!! :angry-fire::angry-fire:

• Like 1