squonk

Squonk's Dougie Buffone Memorial NFL Rant n Rave Thread !

squonk

Looks like Buck /Ache-Man for the Packers/Whiners tilt! :rolleyes:

nJ0SDpY.thumb.jpg.376f2a93a180f0e9cf2815

Can you tell I don't like Kaperklunk? :)

squonk

What do Colin Kapernick and a professional Booger picker have in common?

They both get paid good money to to throw picks! :)

C-101plowerpower

wait what? DA BEARS won? 

• Like 2

squonk

Great win by Da Bares! I was listening to the game on XM driving home. "And here comes Robbie Gould. The greatest kicker in Bares history in to win the game!" :ROTF: Last time I heard that he blew it!  :) 

Sexy Rexy proving why he'll never win a championship. Undisciplined mistake prone team. But he says in his presser I'll take a team that fights every time. How about using some brains once in a while Rex?.

The Browns what more can I say but
hqdefault.thumb.jpg.064f905f8022e2fae600

I wish we can give up playing in London but now they are talking about playing in Mexico too.:roll:

and how about Suh at his presser. They ask him a question and he just says " Next question" 

Queenies gave the Donkeys a fight and the Rams. How hard are they to figure?

Packer offensive line gave it's big boy pants to the defense this week and it showed. Roger sacked 6 times :angry-fire: but the scoring defense is No.1
 12096076_1026067560759559_35642464545555

12108137_1634548256794714_40869460273089

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

stevasaurus
YAA...IT IS NOT JUST ME THAT HATES LISTENING AND LISTENING TO JOE BUCK.  THAT IS THE ONE PLUS ABOUT DA BEARS PLAYING AN AFC TEAM.  THE TOWEL BOY AND TROY GET TO DO THE PACKERS.  :) 
  • Like 2

stevasaurus
I just can't believe it.  The Bears suck...they know it...we all know it!!!  So, why would you try to win games and give up what could be the 1st pick in the 1st round of the draft NEXT YEAR???  The only reason...is you do not have anybody in the front office that would know who to pick.  They would pick an OT or some one on offense...WE NEED A NINJA ON THE DEFENSIVE LINE!!!  DA BEARS JUST BEAT KC 18 TO 17...NO WAY KC SHOULD EVER SCORE 17 POINTS...EVEN IF THEY PLAY THE RAIDERS.  GIVE ME A BREAK.  :(

IS IT JUST ME, OR IS THERE WAY TOO MUCH "PINK" IN THE NFL NOWADAYS.  GEEZ, THEY HAVE PINK ON THE HEADSETS OF THE SIDE LINE PEOPLE NOW.  DANG, THE BOTTOM OF THE GOAL POST IS WRAPPED IN PINK NOW.  I AM ALL FOR SAVING BREASTS, BUT DOES IT HAVE TO BE PINK??  IT'S NOT THE ISSUE...IT IS THE COLOR.

squonk

Great win by the Bares today! :) Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with a Cutler fumble no less! :banana-dance: This falls right in to the master plan by the way. Win enough games to pick like 10th. Then they won't even pick a tackle. It will be a guard or even a punter! If the Bares want to know where their horse shoe went the Falcons have it. Seems like every game they play is at home and they have 2 gift TD's today and still needed overtime.  HOW ABOUT THE BROWNS!!!!!! :ROTF:

Packers were stopping the Rams all day until the Big Boy went out with the dreaded groin.:(

Rodgers was off but JAMES JONES does it again! :banana-dance:

Sea Buzzards go down to the Ginger so a great weekend. Too bad the Queenies didn't play today and lose to the Texans or somebody like that.

stevasaurus

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EARS.  JUST BEFORE THE BEARS/DETROIT GAME STARTED...THE HOST IDIOT, THAT SITS NEXT TO BRADSHAW, SAYS..."AND NOW WE GO TO THE TIGERS GAME WITH THE ""RED HOT BEARS""!!!  ARE WE ON THE SAME PLANET...WHAT IS THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT!!  DA BEARS ARE 2 AND 3, THEY JUST BEAT 2 GUTTER TEAMS AND ARE PLAYING A 3RD.  RED HOT???  ARE YOU KIDDING...RED HOT??? 

squonk

How about mildly toasty? :) Must be something about living in the upper Great Lakes. I'm trolling on a Queenies fan page and they sound like Michigan fans! KC IS HOLDING EVERY PLAY! THE REFS SUCK!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Something about the letter "M" Mike.  Maligned, Mistreated, Misunderstood, Misused, Micro-Managed, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Mustard, Milk, Miami, Moo, Moo :)

stevasaurus
GUESS WHAT...THE RED HOT BEARS ARE IN OVERTIME WITH THE 0 AND 5 DETROIT LIONS.  IS THIS THE BLACK AND BLUE DIVISION OR WHAT???  THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME...WHERE IS THAT TOWEL BOY...JOE BUCK??
GIVE ME A BREAK!!! 
REALLY, CLEVELAND AND DENVER GO INTO OT??  IS CLEVELAND THAT GOOD OR DENVER IS TEASING THE BROWNS???  DENVER IS TEASING THE BROWNS.  DENVER WINS!!
GUESS WHAT...DETROIT BEATS THE RED HOT BEARS. 

• Like 1

WHX??

Well ya just know the kitty's had to win one someday....just didn't think it would be against the bad news bares...not a pretty win for me packyderms but we'll take it:)

Calm down Steve yer gonna give yer self a heart attack. ...look at the bright side there is hope the cubbies will get their heads out and pull it off yet

• Like 1

squonk

With all the turrible QB'ing in this weekends games Flip Rivers put on a show. Guy competes like no other. But 65 passes EGAD! Chargers in the red zone 6 tiimes but got only 2 TD's. Another receiver goes down. Pack playing the  5th and 6th on the depth chart.

Really suprised the Pats didn't throw a 50 burger on the Colts. and what the heck was that play.

Bares doing Loins things and Loins doing Bares things. Game should have ended in a tie.

Great seeing the Sea Turds lose in front of all of their bandwagon fans at the Link

Titans and Fins played hot potato all day long

Steelers knocked the Cards down a peg.

Queenies almost let a turrible Chiefs team tie them at home The Childbeater with a turrible game

ON TO THE BYE! 

squonk

Man I needed the BYE week. Got lots done today. 

First the Loins held up there end of the bargain. I had figured after their break out win last week they would string out a couple of wins. I settled in and watched them jump out early on the Queenies. BUT NOOOOOOOO!!!!
THE LOINS START DOING LION THINGS AGAIN!!!!
:bitch: :bitch:  :bitch:  First the worst QB inthe NFC Nort,that's right worse than Vay Jay decides to melt down again. Pat Satford you managed to play 3 qtrs. of football this year. Only QB in the league who can throw for 400 yds + every week and have a QB rating of minus 6! He makes Teddy Highwater Pants the next coming of Daunte Culpepper! :) And the childbeater did have one decent run but he look Turrible. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy and team. At least the Loins sucktitude allowed me to leave the chair and get the track lights I bought for my wife's birthday up in the kitchen. :)

th.thumb.jpg.acdba73f3a2307e1e32aba88413

Big day for the Bears!!!!! They didn't play and Cutler didn't throw a pick! QB rating of 0 (High water mark)

Bills and JAX in a barnburner. All the Loo's in England are still backed up after that slugfest

Steelers need Big Ben back. Lucky for them all the teams battling for a wild card spot stink

Falcons still burnin up the horseshoe they stole from the Bears. Tapoon Bay and the Maroon Skins in a good game that only the fans in the stands cared about. Hapless Miami blows out a haplesser Texan team and Arian Foster blows out his achilles.:(

The Browns. 1 week a contender, the next week a tomato can.

Started to watch the end of the Cheatriouts and Jets but Brady started his all day to throw to guys wide open by 10 yards routine so I went out and ground up some leaves.

Flip Rivers left his right arm at a Green Bay Bus Stop  giants and Cowpoops should end up like 38-33

Carolina/ Iggles will be either a shootout or blowout. I don't think it will be boring. The Cards should handle the Ravens

Edited by squonk

WHX??

Had enough of this bye week sh&% .....was actually havin withdrawals... don't know if if was from the Pack not playing or missin the Bloody Maries. Did get some things done as well tho.....Can't wait for Elway wannabe's but Sunday night games suck ...ready for warm milk & cookies by then....:lol:

• Like 1

stevasaurus
OMG...YESTERDAY WAS SUNDAY ???  
  • Like 1

squonk

And today is Monday. When I got up at 4:30 this morning first thing I thought of was Steve was either going to plow leaves today or go ice fishing!:)

stevasaurus

Plowed leaves 2 days ago...thought it was Friday.  Went crappie fishing the day before that...great day and caught some nice fish.  I didn't go fishing today, because I don't go to that lake on the weekends.  :)  Geez, I can't wait for the time change.  :no:

WHX??

Like these crappies Steve???

100_2133[1].JPG

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Yep, they were all black crappies...10 to 12"...we don't keep under 10".  a plus was the 21" Large Mouth Bass on a short pole  with 4 lb test.  Love the pumpkin seed you have there.  Great colors.  I was going to take pictures, and I could kick myself...we hit the fall colors at peak and it was just a fantastic day.  Is that big one about 13"??  :)  something else we have in common. 

• Like 1

squonk

Those little ones remind me of pirannahs :)

WHX??

Yah Steve

Yep, they were all black crappies...10 to 12"...we don't keep under 10".  a plus was the 21" Large Mouth Bass on a short pole  with 4 lb test.  Love the pumpkin seed you have there.  Great colors.  I was going to take pictures, and I could kick myself...we hit the fall colors at peak and it was just a fantastic day.  Is that big one about 13"??    something else we have in common.

Most that we catch are 13-14 with a couple of 15's we generally toss anything back under 12...yah right and all fishermen are liars but you and me and sometimes I'm not too sure about you... we do catch bucket load of panfish tho. Stay away from the lake on weekends ---too many fib's ...:hide: When we are not chasin Crappies we go after these

100_3511[1].JPG

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Nice Musky...I am more into Northern s...easier  to find.  :)

stevasaurus

Sorry that is all happened in the shout box...:)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1