squonk

Squonk's Dougie Buffone Memorial NFL Rant n Rave Thread !

WHX??

I've already lost interest in the NFL...one week and puck it...looks like I will be able to get a lot done on Sundays this year...check the scores in the evening.  :bow-blue:

Your lucky I didn't see this post at 3:00 PM last Sunday after a couple of Bloody Marys Steve or you would have got a double ration of  BS ....hell I woulda opened up a #10 can of ration on ya.  :lol:

We ain't gotta worry about Carrol bittin his tougue off Mike ....CM3 is gonna cut it off :violence-blades:after he done killing chickens.....

stevasaurus

Jim, I don't mind getting beat...that is what it is all about, but when your defense sucks for a few years in a row now...that is not DA BEARS that I am used to.  It's not Cuttler.  They are scoring 25 to 30+ points a game.  I would rather lose to GB with a score of 9 to 6 then 31 to 24.  That is what is rubbing  BEARS fans the wrong way.  The Black and Blue Division has become the Mauve and Pink...the west coast offense with no defense.  I'm going to throw up now. :(

• Like 2

squonk

At least the Bears d was good a few years ago. Pack's defense hasn't been anything to write home about since 96 Days of Reggie,Gilbert and Leroy! 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Remember the Bears of 1985...the nickel defense...they may get the ball on their 40, but after 3 downs, they were kicking the ball on their 20...and we were winning scoring 9 or 10 points.  Where is the Fridge, Singeltary,  Fensik...need I go on??  I don't even know who these new guys are.  )

stevasaurus

"Just another manic Sunday"...wish it was Monday.  DA BEARS  SUCK!!! It's 42 to 23 Arizona!!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!  I AM EMBARRASSED TO BE A FAN.  THERE IS 8 MINUTES LEFT IN THE 4TH QUARTER...I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE IS ANYBODY BUT ARIZONA AND PACKER FANS IN THE STANDS.  I JUST WANT TO THROW UP...DISGUSTING.  APPALACHIAN STATE COULD BEAT THESE GUYS EVERY DAY THIS YEAR.  IOWA MIGHT EVEN BEAT THESE GUYS.  MARYLAND WOULD KICK THEIR BUTT.  THIS IS REALITY TV AT IT'S WORST.  DANG, JUST GIVE ME 1 NINJA ON THE DEFENSIVE LINE.  THESE GUYS CAN'T EVEN SPELL "DEFENSE".  ONE GUY EVEN HAS THE FRIDGE'S #72 ON HIS JERSEY, I'LL BET HE BOUGHT IT AT WAL-MART.  HOW DO YOU SCORE 23 POINTS AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN THE GAME...I DON'T GET IT.  I FEEL LIKE A CUBS FAN THAT JUST LOST AN 18 INNING GAME BY 1 RUN BECAUSE SOME FAN REACHED OUT AND GRABBED THE BALL.  OH YA...AND GET THIS...THE CUBS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.  SLAP ME AND WAKE ME UP....PLEASE.  :no::no::no:

• Like 4

squonk

Dougie would be proud of that rant! :) Steve 670 The Score has a opening with your  name on it! :ychain:

In the other games, weird outcomes. 

Bucs beat the Saints. Saints are done and are run by a bunch of nutbags

Giants blow it again. Coughlin should have rertired 2 yrs. ago

Hey the Brownies won! 

SD  & Cincy had a good one

Bills and their fans shot there mouths off all week and got smoked.I tried to warn them but NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I don't care what the score ended up being. I hate the Pats as much as anybody but you don't do that to Brady and Bellicheat. They will stomp you every time.

In my hope everyone gets hurt game the Queenies stopped the Loins. Stafford got hit on every play and in the men's room too

The Steelers showed up and the Neanderthal coach of the Niners is now 1 and 1

2 sleepwalker games the Washington Native Americans beat the Rams an Carolina out lasted JJ Watt

In the Anitia Bryant Bowl, Miami and the Jaggey Wires  are all knotted up in the 3rd along with Bal and Oaktown. Colt D is Turrible

In the 35 to 34 halftime score game, The Cowpies are only up 6-0 to the Iggles. Iggles D are ready for retirement already. In Philly, Santa is being fitted for a helmet and all the stores have sold out of flashlight batteries.

Big game tonight. If the Packers have any MEN on their team they will win by at least 10 I don't care who's not playing, who has a BOO BOO ect. I want Marshawn's mom all over FB tomorrow Rantin and a Ravin. I hope some player  I don't care from what team  runs over Petey Carrol

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

squonk

The city of Philadelphia is officially out of batteries. The mayor has cancelled Christmas. Santa has been told not to go near the city limits if he knows what's good for him! :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Thanks Mike...if it wasn't true, it would be funny.  :)

• Like 1

Aldon

For the most part, the more competitive teams treat the first 2-3 games of the season like pre-season. Playing starters in Pre-season is just sooooo risky. 

everyone is quick to dismiss teams and tag teams as the Super Bowl Champs.

Thoughts on the 0-2 teams 

Ravens - Get Cincy at Home. Huge game for Ravens......give them the edge to get their first win.

Texans at home against the Bucs. Give them the edge as they are supposedly getting their starting RB back.

Gaints at Home against the Skins - Giants are pretty weak this year but should break their losing streak.

Lions get the Broncs at home - Somehow I expect the Lions  to pull their first win out at home. But if I were betting, I would probably shy from this game.

It is possible the Colts lose tonight. That would make them 0-2 and they would most certainly win at the Titans.

So the Bears are my lock to be 0-3 after next week when they play at home against the now 0-2 Seahawks. Bears Fans will need counseling to get through this season.

• Like 2

squonk

Bears fans have needed conseling for 30 yrs.:) but they aren't delusional like Queenie fans. Here the're beating the Loins all game and it's "we're  getting robbed!" "The Loins aren't getting called for anything" "Oh Boo Hoo!" Teddy Two Gloves gets pushed out of bounds and it's " where's the flag?" Meanwhile Matt "I didn't go to Stanford" is getting hit so late Starbucks is closed and no flags and it's an awesome job by the ref's. Good thing that big fish tank they are building in Minn has a roof for all those fair weather goobers' in purple. Denver will beat the Loins 10 -6

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

cheesegrader

I plan to celebrate this Bears season by not watching a single, painfull second of them.  
If management doesn't care, why should I?
Catch more fish, cut more wood, play with my tractors.
The Cubs will score more runs than the Bears score points in October.
With the first pick of the 2016 NFL draft, the Chicago Bears select...

Edited by cheesegrader
  • Like 3

squonk

Finally got to watch some of the 2nd half of Sunday's game. Pack defense came out with their big boy pants on the first half. Then came out in the 3rd in just their thongs. Had to go back and put them on to close out the Sea Buzzards. Hats of to Donnie Barclay for a decent job at Tackle. Great to see Sherman getting burnt. Injuries suck.

Colts are a mess. Looks like they gave up already. Best thing about that is a co-worker who is a Queenie fan picked the Colts in the Super Bowl    (Super Bowl in Squonkese is actually Superb Owl) :)

• Like 1

squonk
:):):)Steve, is it Tebow Time in Chicago Land? Actually I wish the Queens brought him in.  That would drive that lunatic fan base over the edge!

stevasaurus

Are you saying that DA BEARS are going to bring in Tebow???    I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT.  IF I SAID WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY HERE...I WOULD BE CROSSING THE LINE.  WHAT DON'T DA BEARS UNDERSTAND??  IT IS NOT THE OFFENSE...IT IS THE DEFENSE THAT IS OUT TO LUNCH.  I COULD THROW THE BALL WITH THIS OFFENSE...IT IS THE DEFENSE THAT IS NOT SHOWING UP.  THESE GUYS NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF THEY WANT TO PLAY "PRO" FOOTBALL OR JUST LIVE IN THEIR COLLEGE ATMOSPHERE WHERE THEIR COLLEGE EDUCATION IS TO LEARN HOW TO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS IN THE GYM.  ONE OTHER THING...THESE COLLEGE GUYS GOT THE TIGER BY THE TAIL AND THEY ARE GETTING ARRESTED FOR FELONY CHARGES...LOOKING FOR THE DALLAS COWBOYS TO PICK THEM UP??  THEY CAN ONLY CARRY SO MANY FELONY GUYS.  IS IT GLOBAL WARMING??...OR JUST STUPID PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK AND JUST DO NOT GET IT.  I AM WORRIED THAT COLLEGE AND PROS...AND HIGH SCHOOL (FOR THAT MATTER) HAVE GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE FRENZY OF "BS"...IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY...AND SOMEBODY IS REAPING IN THE BENEFITS OF THESE KIDS.  NORTHWESTERN STUDENTS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND TRIED TO CHANGE THINGS IN COURT...I THINK THEY DID NOT GET A FAVORABLE OUTCOME...THEY WERE TRYING TO OVERCOME BIG MONEY.  OK...IT IS A TINDER BOX, AND EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION.  I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE MONEY IS RUINING THE SPORT...LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL WHERE THEY BLIND-SIDED TACKLED THE REF...WTF.  IT IS COMING TO A HEAD AND THE NFL AND THE NCAA AND WHAT IS GOING ON IN HIGH SCHOOLS...IT IS STARTING TO HAPPEN.  YOU KNOW WHAT...IS THERE A PURE SPORT OUT THERE ANYMORE???   I DO NOT KNOW...MAYBE GOLF...BUT THERE IS A TON OF MONEY THERE ALSO.  NOT EVEN CHESS WOULD MAKE THE GRADE...HOW ABOUT PULLED PORK, BARBECUE...I DOUBT THAT IS A PURE SPORT EITHER.  IS EVERYTHING CORRUPT???  I AM STARTING TO THINK SO.   :text-merryxmas:  :text-lol::banana-linedance:

• Like 3

C-101plowerpower

Are you saying that DA BEARS are going to bring in Tebow???    I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT.  IF I SAID WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY HERE...I WOULD BE CROSSING THE LINE.  WHAT DON'T DA BEARS UNDERSTAND??  IT IS NOT THE OFFENSE...IT IS THE DEFENSE THAT IS OUT TO LUNCH.  I COULD THROW THE BALL WITH THIS OFFENSE...IT IS THE DEFENSE THAT IS NOT SHOWING UP.  THESE GUYS NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF THEY WANT TO PLAY "PRO" FOOTBALL OR JUST LIVE IN THEIR COLLEGE ATMOSPHERE WHERE THEIR COLLEGE EDUCATION IS TO LEARN HOW TO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS IN THE GYM.  ONE OTHER THING...THESE COLLEGE GUYS GOT THE TIGER BY THE TAIL AND THEY ARE GETTING ARRESTED FOR FELONY CHARGES...LOOKING FOR THE DALLAS COWBOYS TO PICK THEM UP??  THEY CAN ONLY CARRY SO MANY FELONY GUYS.  IS IT GLOBAL WARMING??...OR JUST STUPID PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK AND JUST DO NOT GET IT.  I AM WORRIED THAT COLLEGE AND PROS...AND HIGH SCHOOL (FOR THAT MATTER) HAVE GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE FRENZY OF "BS"...IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY...AND SOMEBODY IS REAPING IN THE BENEFITS OF THESE KIDS.  NORTHWESTERN STUDENTS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON AND TRIED TO CHANGE THINGS IN COURT...I THINK THEY DID NOT GET A FAVORABLE OUTCOME...THEY WERE TRYING TO OVERCOME BIG MONEY.  OK...IT IS A TINDER BOX, AND EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION.  I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE MONEY IS RUINING THE SPORT...LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL WHERE THEY BLIND-SIDED TACKLED THE REF...WTF.  IT IS COMING TO A HEAD AND THE NFL AND THE NCAA AND WHAT IS GOING ON IN HIGH SCHOOLS...IT IS STARTING TO HAPPEN.  YOU KNOW WHAT...IS THERE A PURE SPORT OUT THERE ANYMORE???   I DO NOT KNOW...MAYBE GOLF...BUT THERE IS A TON OF MONEY THERE ALSO.  NOT EVEN CHESS WOULD MAKE THE GRADE...HOW ABOUT PULLED PORK, BARBECUE...I DOUBT THAT IS A PURE SPORT EITHER.  IS EVERYTHING CORRUPT???  I AM STARTING TO THINK SO.   :text-merryxmas:  :text-lol::banana-linedance:

• Like 1

squonk

Dougie would be so proud of you Steve. You guys came out of the same mold! :) And speaking of money, a stinky smelly old guy who has been a team's mascot for 21 years want $20,000 a game. What team you ask? Why the Queenies of course! :) They should hire Denny Green back. They could give him a purple jump suit and he could go as The Grimace! :lol: or this guy might come cheap! th.thumb.jpg.52766c0870e9bfd107276f1e80c

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

squonk

Was listening to NFL radio and the were interviewing Petey Carrol. They asked him about the upcoming game against the Bears and he ended up blowing his drink through his nose. Pretty funny to hear.:ROTF:

• Like 1

squonk

What a great slate of games this week. We get to see both McCown's, Jimmy Clausen, and Brandon Weeden play quarterback! 897109581avatar.thumb.gif.f5d2bcf22b8590252301634avatar.thumb.gif.eb32689a5e3711

squonk

Well the above QB's all lost as expected. Bears played special teams like a dumpster fire. And speaking of fires, Rams tried to burn up the field before the game started. They pulled an old shop vac out of Jeff fisher's garage sale pile to suck up the extinguisher chemicals. Big ben got hurt and the last person in America who should be allowed to play in the NFL led the Steelers to victory. Cincy and the Ravens in another "Defensive Slugfest" with the Ginger throwing for a couple and running for one. The child beater got off on the Chargers and the Red zone announcer called Pondwater I mean Bridgewater "Teddy Two Gloves" :lol: The Jags had no business playing the Pats. no fair the Pats get 2 byes they cheat again!. Miami should stay in England next week  after the game and give their fans a break. And How far has Colin Kaperklink fallen? bears-v-49ers-memes_6.thumb.jpg.87a41eae

BZ9wOAiCAAA94mi.thumb.jpg.738d7b6e41fb5b

kaepgonzo.thumb.jpg.5e4febb5c7aa5fcf95ae

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I don't think DA BEARS ever crossed the 50 yard line yesterday...there knew END ZONE.  DISGUSTING 

squonk

Well this is disappointing even for a Packers fan. Da Bears traded the Hillbilly (Jared Allen) to Carolina today. Now there's no one on the Bears to hate! :no: :angry-cussingwhite: Best news was the Bears paid that stiff a 11.5 mil roster bonus! :lol:  Bears had  477 PUNTING yards yesterday and 48 passing yards.:)

Bach-Ed

I want to know what went on in both locker rooms at half time.  Six to zero isn't a stinkfest.  But then half time and into the toilet

• Like 1

WHX??

I guess I don't have to wait till thanksgiving to see the Da Bears get pounded again.......can we get one of these:crying-blue: here for Steve except with a bag on his head????

stevasaurus
No tears here for DA BEARS. just total disgust.  These guys need to figure out that they need to play football, because I bet they really did not get a college education to fall back on.  It would be hard to believe a worse team is out there this year.  With that said, we will be 0 and 16...the paper bags will be in the stands  If there is anything worse that can happen to DA BEARS this season, it would be having to watch the carnage with Joe Buck (the towel boy) doing the play by play..  :bow-blue:
  • Like 1

squonk

Don't despair, Dec 6th Da Bears play the Niners at " The Space Ship by the Lake". Jay should be all healed by then. Should be a "Katie Bar the Door " kind of game. Maybe Daryl Johnston will do the game in a suit that actually goes together instead of one of his "Sal's Boutique" specials. With the Goose on the sideline blotting out the sun in a Bear costume! 

th.thumb.jpg.2578377ea5cce1df6f30df7ac6c  th.thumb.jpg.7a675ec897d5882f29ee79652d1