Sign in to follow this  
saguaro

craigslist/ebay

saguaro

I check them every day looking for WH tractors,parts,and other cool rare tractors. I'll see one and curse myself for not have the money or it's too far away. I scheme and try an justify spending the money for a new toy or a way to make money.

For me sun/mon on Ebay is like christmas wish list. :hide:

I'm sure I'm not alone.

pond195520032003

you are definitly not alone :D :hide:

HorseFixer

you are definitly not alone :hide::D

I second that! :hide:

Jim_M

Guilty.

Duff

Oh, yeah. Guilty big-time here, too! :D

Duff :hide:

bowtieguy

You check it every day???....I found out that there are hundreds of people that watch this thing by the MINUTE....everytime I reply to the listing, it has already been SOLD.....so I don't expect to find any good WH deals cause I got better things to do than sit on a puter all day...(Geez, that reminded me of my last job)

I still like to deal with em little ole ladies that don't even own a puter.....you know the ole woman that advertised a Chevy for sale...been in the garage since her husband died in 1955....(only to find out it is a 2 seater and goes fast) :hide:

pond195520032003

Frank, those little ole ladies own a puter, just not the kind with a screen :hide: :D

linen beige

you know the ole woman that advertised a Chevy for sale...been in the garage since her husband died in 1955....(only to find out it is a 2 seater and goes fast) :omg:

I can't afford Ebay anymore! :D

In 1981 I was offered a chance to buy a '66 Ford with 400 miles on it. Well, actually it was a '66 AC Cobra Stallion 427! The owner said he turned 16 in '66 and his brother turned 18. Their dad bought them each a brand new Cobra. His brother only got to drive his for a week or so before shipping out to Viet Nam. He didn't return. The one being offered was his brother's. Their dad kept it covered in the garage until he passed in '80 and the younger brother inherited it. I just couldn't come up with the cash at the time. :hide::D:hide:

But I do have a line on a '56 T-bird that's been parked since '56! Less than 1000 miles! :omg: I just might sell a bunch of Wheel Horses for that.

KyBlue

I stopped browsing ebay too often. Find stuff I wanna buy but dont have the $$$

saguaro

Ebay I check once a day C-list at least 3x :hide:

dgjks6

I saw a 400 series with a loader go for like $450 buy it now. It sold in minutes. Now my ebay surfing is like the lottery. Looking for the one in a million bargain - which I have not found yet.

Kelly

I surf Ebay everday, I get home from work and usally have 15-20 min. before dinner, I check my items I'm selling, and my wish list, then at night before bed I check it again, I'm a addict, I'm sure there is a 12 step program out there but I don't need it yet :hide:

Kelly

Oh ya CL is where I got my deal on all the Case tractors and parts, normally I wouldn't have had the money to spend on something that large but, I used my barn floor fund, and I will triple my money with out trying, there are deals out there, just keep looking, and I still get some of my best deals, from the local scrap yards :hide:

bambooheels

kelly

you are not alone, i have began doing ebay and CL fulltime since May 2008, i buy sell trade, and so far since made a pretty good living, meeting the people is fun too. many new faces, ideas. so on and so forth. i love them both :hide: