fast88pu

Cab window replacement ?

fast88pu

Has anyone replaced the windows in a wheel horse snow cab ? If so what did you use ? thank you

Wishin4a416

Not sure but I think Isinglass [spelling] is widely used for the boat convertible tops here in my area. Im sure it would work for the cabs. Any Amish in your area that do the boat tops, you could ask. There are 3 or 4 Amish shops near Erie that do this and they are always busy. Did one for me 6 years ago or so and it held up well. In fact any upholsterer might be able to help.

AMC RULES

...or, the local marina.

fast88pu

thank you for the in put. I will give it a shot

Theroundhousernr

Call the original cab company. They are happy to sell the exact original materials they used. You can find it other places but if all else fails...... and they where dirt cheap with price per yard of the vinyl and clear window material!!

KC9KAS

Call the original cab company. They are happy to sell the exact original materials they used. You can find it other places but if all else fails...... and they where dirt cheap with price per yard of the vinyl and clear window material!!

I didn't get any replies when I contacted them about cab questions. Just saying......

I had a cab on an Allis Chalmers agriculture tractor that had damage to the clear plastic "windows". I had an upholster replace it with a clear (more flexible) vinyl. Worked very well.

Theroundhousernr

Never emailed. Just used the ole telephone. Had many good experiences with companies where others had issues using email. Emails easily get missed. Always happy to help even with my old cab they haven't made in years. Had the material in a few days to boot.

There accounts receivable must be terrible though. I got a call months later saying my card declined. I had changed my billing address and that's what screwed up the transaction. I laughed and said your just charging me now lol

• Like 2

dvzen

www.sailrite,com is a fabric company I found on line that has clear