HorseHead1089

310-8 no dial-a-height?

HorseHead1089

I picked up a 310-8 red/silver no black hood stripe, but there is no dial a height on it. i was hoping to use this for a plow/grader tractor, and i figure this would have been helpful, is it worth adding if i can find the parts? or will it work fine? this a future project tractor and would like some info on the tractor before i startup the thread.

slammer302

I would add it parts should be easy to find

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Racinbob
I have to agree. You'll want it for pushing snow. Post in the wanted section and you'll probably find one. It's a very simple install.

elcamino/wheelhorse

Before I found the Forum I ordered mine from Toro , very easy install , just had to cut the plate near the brake set to get it to fit.

HorseHead1089

oh ok thanks! plenty of parts tractors around, hopfully a build thread will commence soon

Butch

I ordered my kit from Toro a couple years ago. It was only around $60. It included new
plates that were cut. New decals. Plus all the hardware for the dial a height. So check
with Toro.

MikesRJ

Or sleezebay ...

Edited by MikesRJ

Tankman
Found a complete set up for the dial a height. Easy enough to add to the Work Horse I "found" (psssssss don't mention the Work Horse to the Ms.).
Needed the height adjust to move snow off my hundred yard stone drive.

Either up or down doesn't get it right.

Work_Horse-Height_Adj.JPG

HorseHead1089

To order a kit, how did you order it, off a store or through phone or email, to get a rough start on where to look.

Tankman

To order a kit, how did you order it, off a store or through phone or email, to get a rough start on where to look.

I would look here, place an ad in the wanted section. I picked my set off eBay, $10. Set was complete.

Butch

Toro part number #86725. It will include two black dash plates already cut out. It will also include
5 new decals which them alone can be expensive. Plus it will have all of the dial height hardware.
Ib paid around $60 for it several years ago and never used it! Sold it on Ebay! You may have to go
through Toro.

• Like 1