Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

Brrly1

Koen, the reason I say this those are my picks also! I knew those picks look good!!! Rutgers, IOWA, Indiana, Minnesota, Michigan Wisconsin, OSU finish with ND,  As always,, Go Hawkeyes!!! 

image.jpeg

Racinbob

Rutgers, Iowa, Indiana, Minnesota, Michigan, Northwestern, Ohio State,  Notre Dame

• Like 1

JimD

Rutgers, Iowa, Indiana, Minnesota, Penn St., Northwestern, Ohio St., Notre Dame.

• Like 1

squonk

Stuck in the middle with ? time for a bold move.:ph34r:

Rutgers

IoWa

Ind

Illinois

PENN ST.

N Western

0HIo St.

ND

Brrly1

YIKES!!!!  :deadhorse::no::ychain:

squonk

They only remember who finishes first and last! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

RMCIII

They only remember who finishes first and last! 

NAH! They also remember 2nd place. That is the 1st Place loser! :D

• Like 1

stevasaurus

ARMY, IOWA, MARYLAND, MINNESOTA, PENN ST. WISCONSIN, OHIO ST. NOTRE DAME  :)

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Indiana
Minnesota
MICHIGAN
Rutgers
Wisconsin
oHiO
ND

• Like 1

Brrly1

Dino, your definitely trying to catch Koen!!! Duke, you forgot a game unless you giving me a chance to catch ya??  As always, Go Hawkeyes!!! That should tell you something Duke!!              

image.jpeg

• Like 1

RMCIII

Let it snow in Illinois......... Steve, hope you are ready for this weekend! Can't believe that much in the forecast starting Friday evening. Anyway, here are my pics:

Army, Iowa, Indiana, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Notre Dame

RCIII

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Duke...you missed the Iowa / Purdue game.

jackhammer

"Pics" this week are

Rutgers, ... Iowa, ... Indiana , ... Illinois, ... Penn St, ... Wisconsin, ... Ohio, ... Notre Dame.

stevasaurus

The new software is in place today...Saturday.  If you find that you cannot post...hold down the "control" key and press your "F5" key for windows.  Go back to the Main Page...at the top is what you need to do if you have a MAC.  :)

• Like 1

Hodge71

Indiana, Iowa Minnesota, The Penn State Nittany Lions, Rutgers, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Notre Dame

• Like 1

RMCIII

What is that saying? "Oh-how the mighty have fallen"! I had my doubts that OSU would get by both Michigan teams. There you have it. Iowa will get it's chance to move up to #4, or at least they should! If OSU wins against Michigan, it would still be an Iowa - OSU game for the conference champ. Should OSU win against Iowa, would that then put OSU back in the final 4?????? How could this play out?

RCIII

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS FOR WEEK #12

7 WINS AND 1 LOSS.........RACINBOB  :)

6 WINS AND 2 LOSSES....JIMD, KOEN, BRRLY1

5 WINS AND 3 LOSSES....SQUONK, HODGE71, RMCIII, HORSEFIXER

4 WINS AND 4 LOSSES....JACKHAMMER

3 WINS AND 5 LOSSES....STEVASAURUS

0 WINS AND 8 LOSSES....BITTEN...HE DID NOT PICK THIS WEEK  :(

RESULTS AFTER 116 GAMES

99 WINS AND 17 LOSSES...RACINBOB

96 WINS AND 20 LOSSES...HORSEFIXER

94 WINS AND 22 LOSSES...BRRLY1

89 WINS AND 27 LOSSES...SQUONK, JACKHAMMER

88 WINS AND 28 LOSSES...HODGE71

86 WINS AND 30 LOSSES...RMCIII, BITTEN

83 WINS AND 33 LOSSES...JIMD

75 WINS AND 41 LOSSES...STEVASAURUS

72 WINS AND 44 LOSSES...KOEN

HorseFixer
8 hours ago, RMCIII said:

What is that saying? "Oh-how the mighty have fallen"! I had my doubts that OSU would get by both Michigan teams. There you have it. Iowa will get it's chance to move up to #4, or at least they should! If OSU wins against Michigan, it would still be an Iowa - OSU game for the conference champ. Should OSU win against Iowa, would that then put OSU back in the final 4?????? How could this play out?

RCIII

Damnit!  :^(   I see I forgot to pick that game!!!   Oh well sh*t happens I guess!   In my mind I picked Em but oh well!  B)   On the Who Goes thing if Mich State wins next week they will play IOWA If They Loose And OSU Looses to Michigan then we Michigan are going to play Iowa. If MS Looses and Michigan looses to OSU then OSU will go.  

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Bob...mathematically Michigan has a shot...you need to just feel good about that.  :text-imsorry:  You know, as well as I do..."if you have dung in this hand and if in the other and you clap your hands"...well we all know what that does.  The east is wide open right now, and I don't think John cares who Iowa plays. :ROTF:  The 3 east teams have all the pressure...Iowa is just playing lowly Nebraska...I think...the most dangerous college football team in the nation.:eusa-think:...but what do I know...I am down there trying to get a beer and a doughnut out of Koen.  :)

Here is what I think....and this is crazy.       2 undefeateds left, Clemson and Iowa, sorry John...I just can't believe either one of these teams is going to run the gambit.  More power to them if they do.  Personally, I would like to see Iowa do it this year.  Here is what is going to be totally crazy...If they both end up with 1 loss, you will have about 14 one loss teams to choose from for that final 4.  I would not want to be Iowa in that situation...they are just not getting the respect yet.  They need to go into the Big Ten championship game at 12 and 0...loosing to Nebraska will leave them at the mercy of the committee.  If Michigan sneaks into the Big Ten Championship game...it means that Michigan St. and Ohio St. have 2 losses...I think we all know what that means.  I don't really see Clemson getting in with out a loss.  Iowa has the in road...they just have to keep winning.

On a side note...Notre Dame used to have some really cool uniforms, and one of the best fight songs.  What is with these pajamas that they are wearing on the field.  I am expecting to see all the ????? from a Batman movie.  :)

• Like 4

jackhammer

Blew it this week bad .500  -- not good

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

Fear me, i can pick the right ones if i want:lol: i've been giving you guys a chance:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Brrly1

So very true, poor lowly nebraska! Yup, I believe there quarterback, tight end and wide receiver are being investigated for the rape of some twenty year old girl. Probably going to be too worried about something other than football. Not Scared!!!

Edited by Brrly1
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

GAMES FOR WEEK # 13  :)   8 GAMES THIS LAST WEEK

NOTICE WE HAVE A FRIDAY GAME!!!

FRIDAY

IOWA  AT  NEBRASKA

SATURDAY

OHIO ST.  AT  MICHIGAN

INDIANA  AT  PURDUE

MARYLAND  AT  RUTGERS

PENN ST.  AT  MICHIGAN ST.

WISCONSIN  AT  MINNESOTA

NORTHWESTERN  AT  ILLINOIS

NOTRE DAME  AT  STANFORD

Racinbob

Tough week to pick. I'm thinking Iowa has a better chance to win the Big 10 than I was really giving them credit for. Notre Dame needed some 'style' points and got them......in the wrong direction.

Iowa, Ohio State, Indiana, Rutgers, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Notre Dame

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Bob, I think you should re think your picks.  The only difference we have is I have to go with Illinois to get that 6th win.  I had these picked before you posted too.  :)

IOWA, OHIO ST. INDIANA, RUTGERS, MICHIGAN ST. WISCONSIN, ILLINOIS, NOTRE DAME (If they are playing in their pajamas again)

• Like 1