Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

stevasaurus

My picks...NEBRASKA, ILLINOIS, PENN ST. MICHIGAN ST. OHIO ST.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

point taken, but maybe(just maybe) let us know what's going on(health issues) or something. if we don't know what's wrong we can't sympathize/understand

• Like 1

JimD

There is definitely a problem with the hide / unhide feature. I hid one of my posts as an experiment and couldn't find the post to unhide it. Something has changed along the way that will likely need Karls attention to fix. I had to have Steve find it and unhide it for me. We used to be able to still see our hidden posts so we could restore them to the thread. I know this because I've done it in the past while exploring new features after the relocation of the site.

It seems every year we have some sort of controversy surrounding a particular member and frankly I've grown weary of the whole situation which is why I usually just post my picks without a lot of comments. Hell I'm just not that football smart and I'm definitely not into it as much as some of you. I don't have the desire to search team histories or study it like some guys do. But hey, if it's what you love and you enjoy that part of the game then you're a better fan than I am. I do occasionally post a barb at you Duke just because. I try to keep them light hearted and funny, the kind of thing I could take if posted at me. And believe me, if there's anyone who understands about health issues affecting your plans around  here, it's me.

Now that we've hashed this thing to death again this year maybe we can get back to having some fun in here and just enjoying each other with all our little quirks and oddities that make us unique. I don't have near as many quirks as the rest of you chitkickers, :ychain:  but we'll see what develops toward the end of he season. There's a long way to go yet and it ain't looking none too easy for several teams going into the final stretch.

Come on Saturday, and Go Bucks!! :)

• Like 4

HorseFixer

Jim,

Well said, Steve and I have been on Skype for the past two Hrs and on Red Square doing Tests on exactly what you are talking about. This was all a Miss understanding and we were all wrong and should have handled the whole thing differently with conversation with each other instead of coming up with our own conclusions and reasons. Things can spin off and out of control in a hurry. I am chalking this up as a lesson learned and I help everyone else does the same. :handgestures-thumbupright:

~Duke

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Like 7

stevasaurus

The lesson here is to know that sometimes things get crazy...it takes people that want to be friends through all of the BS that happens in life.  It is not about the fight, it is about standing back and realizing and LISTENING to the other side and seeing that you still want to be friends and right and wrong just doesn't matter.  Because there really is not really any right or wrong.  It was just a misunderstanding and once you see that...you make the phone call and start the healing process.  Communication is the secrete that keeps relationships going.  We were able to work things out and this will make us stronger.  :)

• Like 7

squonk

Nebraska
Wisc
Penn St. 
Mich St.
Ohio St.

Sure is nice not having to pick Maryland :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

RMCIII

So we are all sitting around the camp fire again sipping some of Steve's homemade fruit juice

so i go to post an apology to Duke with a couple emoji characters and I get this error. It says the value stated does not support the character such as an emoji!! What in the heck does that mean? I chose a couple emojis from the list that comes up when you hit the smiley face.

RMC

RMC

• Like 2

JimD

Must be solar flares or something cause I'm having all kinds of computer issues here tonight. Not just RS either.

• Like 1

squonk

They hacked the head of the CIA Too! Those rascals! :bitch:

• Like 1

JimD

And the IRS..

Brrly1

Rob, you gotta know I am, lovin' every minute of it!! To run the table would be extra special also. Duke was so right about Michigan winning that game was well in hand. It's sucks but what is a guy supposed to do. Hope he wasn't talking to a bookie on that one. Hopefully the Tv survived.

Iowa%20Hawkeyes.jpg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Gentlemen,in view of recent events of the last couple of days, and because the misunderstanding was figured out and talked about to (I hope) the satisfaction of all here.  I went back and got rid of a few posts that had some comments in them that did not need to be in here any longer.  I did not delete anyone's posts, I just "hid" them for now.  If someone wants to have their post unhid, send me a PM and I will do that.  If all is well, I will go back and delete them.  Do a "like" on this post if all is well.  :)

• Like 5

papaglide

Northwestern, Wisconsin, PSU, MSU, OSU,        and         NOTRE DAME!:D

bye week I know........

• Like 3

jackhammer

"Here are the picks for tomorrow"
Nebraska, ... Wisconsin, ... Penn State, ...Michigan State, ... Ohio State.

Almost makes you feel like you're missing something with only 5 picks. Edited by jackhammer
  • Like 1

Brrly1

Boy howdy, talk about a boring week! After a Great weekend hooking up with the Dino in beautiful downtown Chicago!!! I don't know which is worse getting in or getting out of Chicago or at least for the game! So as we know for Now all the feathers have gone back to the normal state of being. I'm two games in back of Duke, three games in back of Racinbob, Trying to decide what to do?? Do I fake left and pass over the top!! Hmmm, what's a guy to do???
As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

RMCIII

Here they are:

Northwestern, Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan St., Ohio State.

It's a long shot, but if Northwestern play like they did the first 3 games of the season, they will beat Nebraska. I think after 2 loses, they will have had enough and get back into the "game".

RMC

• Like 1

papaglide

Do I fake left and pass over the top!! Hmmm, what's a guy to do???
As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

John, you are sooooo close.........Just run it straight ahead......never run wide when its 4th and goal from the half yard line!!!!

Image result for pat dye   PLUS  Image result for bo jackson auburn football     EQUALS NO MORE    Image result for 1982 iron bowl

Edited by papaglide
  • Like 2

Brrly1

Don't forget Joe Pa!!! The man has done it all, what 209 or something like that!! This might be a touchy subject to some but I really don't think he knew anything about the idiot! Not a fan really but I think he needs to be acknowledged 

• Like 4

bitten

Nebraska
Wisconsin
Penn st
Michigan st

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• Like 1

HorseFixer
NORTHWESTERN
WISCONSIN
PENN ST.
MICHIGAN ST.
oHio
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

just missing Hodge71 and AJ  :unsure:

Hodge71
Nebraska, Wisconsin, Penn State Nittany Lions!!! Michigan State Spartans.... and last but not least Ohio State..ok maybe least too....:blink: Edited by Hodge71
Nebraska came to me in a dream...lol
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

You woke up just in time Hodge.  :)

• Like 2

RMCIII

And the upset happened! Steve, you need to root for your home team more often!

RMC

• Like 3

RMCIII
Nebraska, Wisconsin, Penn State Nittany Lions!!! Michigan State Spartans.... and last but not least Ohio State..ok maybe least too....:blink:

Are you sure it was not a NITEMARE?
:P