Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

squonk

Yes, I do believe that you might of at least researched one game, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

Thinking about going to a ball game. Dino and myself are talking about going to the Iowa vs Northwestern game Oct.17th. 

Go Shirtless, you might get on TV! 897109581avatar.thumb.gif.f5d2bcf22b8590  252301634avatar.thumb.gif.eb32689a5e3711

• Like 1

jackhammer

Rutgers, ... Michigan, ... Mich. St, ... Nebraska, ... Bowling Green, ... Wake Forest, ... West Virginia, ... Iowa, ... Minnesota, ... Ohio State, ... Penn St, ... Illinois, ... Northwestern, ... Wisconsin, ... Notre Dame .......

stevasaurus
RESULTS FOR WEEK # 4 
ALL BIG TEN TEAMS AND ND WON EXCEPT PURDUE & MARYLAND

15 WINS AND 0 LOSSES...RACINBOB, SQUONK, BRRLY1, HORSEFIXER, BITTEN   :bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue:
14 WINS AND 1 LOSS........PAPAGLIDE, JACKHAMMER
13 WINS AND 2 LOSSES...HODGE71
12 WINS AND 3 LOSSES...STEVASAURUS
11 WINS AND 4 LOSSES...JIMD, KOEN, RMCIII

RESULTS AFTER 59 GAMES
53 WINS AND 6 LOSSES....RACINBOB  :icecream:
52 WINS AND 7 LOSSES....HORSEFIXER
51 WINS AND 8 LOSSES....BITTEN
50 WINS AND 9 LOSSES....BRRLY1
47 WINS AND 12 LOSSES..HODGE71
46 WINS AND 13 LOSSES..SQUONK, JACKHAMMER
44 WINS AND 15 LOSSES..STEVASAURUS, PAPAGLIDE, RMCIII
42 WINS AND 17 LOSSES..JIMD
40 WINS AND 19 LOSSES..KOEN
  • Like 5

stevasaurus
WEEK #5  WE HAVE 8 GAMES...RUTGERS HAS THE WEEK OFF
ARMY  AT  PENN ST.
PURDUE  AT  MICHIGAN ST.
MINNESOTA  AT  NORTHWESTERN
IOWA  AT  WISCONSIN
NEBRASKA  AT  ILLINOIS
OHIO ST.  AT  INDIANA
MICHIGAN  AT  MARYLAND
NOTRE DAME  AT  CLEMSON

Edited by stevasaurus

Racinbob

eenie meenie miney mo...........that's how it's done....right?

Penn State, Michigan State, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Ohio State, THAT team up north :blink:, Notre Dame:banana-rainbow:

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 1

Brrly1

I'm going with Penn State, Michigan State, Northwestern, IOWA, Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan and I'll finish with Notre Dame
As Always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower
 PENN ST.
MICHIGAN ST.
NORTHWESTERN
WISCONSIN
NEBRASKA 
OHIO ST. 
MARYLAND
NOTRE DAME 
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

My picks...PENN ST., MICHIGAN ST., NORTHWESTERN, WISCONSIN, ILLINOIS, OHIO ST., MICHIGAN, CLEMSON

squonk

This is freakin awesome!!! :lol: Another week I don't have to pick Maryland!!!!!:ROTF:

Penn St. ,Mich St Northwestern, Wisc. Illinois, Ohio St,Mich, Notre Dame

• Like 1

RMCIII

Kudos to BOB, Squonk, BRRLY1, Horsefixer, and Bitten! Nice job guys. I missed it completely. Rest assured, just like any athlete that understands what needs to be done when he/she loses. All I can say is WATCH YOU BACK!!!!

• Like 2

JimD

Kudos to BOB, Squonk, BRRLY1, Horsefixer, and Bitten! Nice job guys. I missed it completely. Rest assured, just like any athlete that understands what needs to be done when he/she loses. All I can say is WATCH YOU BACK!!!!

Well, knowing what needs to be done is rather important. Perhaps you could start by picking your teams. :ROTF:

Oh I know, you're a late bloomer and will sneak em in there later this week. :)

My picks for week #5..
Penn St., Michigan St., Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Ohio St., Michigan, Notre Dame.

Why does this edit keep merging with the previous post when I post it as a separate thread?

Edited by JimD
  • Like 6

Brrly1

Hoping you all Choke on that wisconsin pick!!!
As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

• Like 4

squonk
th.thumb.jpg.ba5c3e8223a06886cf7efa5cfee
  • Like 2

RMCIII

I think we are going to see A LOT of the same picks this week! How many will pull for IOWa?:blink::P

Penn St., Michigan St., Northwestern, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Ohio St., Michigan, Notre Dame.

RMC

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I predict that John will either win the Iowa vs Wisconsin game, or he will lose it.  :banana-linedance:

• Like 4

JimD

We are definitely down to the point where we will have to make some "off the wall" picks and hope you win those in order to advance in the standings. The first several weeks is where you want to do well and use that advantage to help carry you through some of the inevitable upsets that will occur. So hat's off to you guys that picked em right early on. I wasn't one of you so it only gets tougher for me from here on out. You can always tell the guys who lagged behind early by their picks later on. They get a little crazy. :blink::ROTF:

• Like 3

Racinbob

Come on Jim, fess up. You're just sandbagging to make your comeback more dramatic :P

• Like 1

JimD

You're right Bob, I got behind filling my sandbags this summer with all the in house downtime I had. But that downtime gave me time to think, and that's never a good thing. I remember when this thread was Big 10 only. Now we're mucking it up adding another non conference team to the mix. :ychain:  You guys are going the wrong way. Even as it was it wasn't truly about just the Big 10 with all those non conference slaughterhouse games at the beginning of the season. If you want to tighten this thing up and find out who really knows how to pick em, start in week five after the non con b s over and the real race is on. If you want it to be Big 10 make it Big 10 all the way. Even as it is the Notre Dame picks shouldn't count if they aren't Big 10 games, just sayin". Or what the hell, for next year let's add Alabama, that should make some folks happy. :blink::P

• Like 2

Brrly1

But you see you stand a 50% chance as do I this will just be another plus in my picks. Just another lose for you. I'll take my chance with the Hawkeyes but it's like who didn't know that. Notre Dame pick really isn't that big of deal. If they were to join a conference I have to feel it would be the Big Ten.                               As always, Go Hawkeyes!!!!!!                                 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

stevasaurus

If Notre Dame loses to Clemson this week...I'm all for leaving them in the pool.   :woohoo:

• Like 1

JimD

If Notre Dame loses to Clemson this week...I'm all for leaving them in the pool.   :woohoo:

So if they win, you'll throw em out, right?

• Like 2

Racinbob

Steve, my vote goes for taking them out, win or lose.

• Like 1

Brrly1

Well if your going to remove do it now. No bs around, oh let's see if they win, WHAT, I like following them actually. Like I say if going to remove please do it now. They play the game win or lose they stay

Edited by Brrly1
  • Like 1

papaglide

If we are talking about teams that SHOULD be in the Big Ten, then by all means keep them in. Or we can only pick teams that are original Big Ten teams, before they became the Big Eleven or Big Thirteen or whatever the hell they have now. It doesn't matter to me whatever gets decided, I will still end up in the middle as in average! 

PSU, MSU, OSU, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Northwestern, and NO-TRE DAME.  Thank you John Saunders...hater.

Even if they are out can we still pick them? :wacko:

• Like 1

JimD

Racinbob said:

Steve, my vote goes for taking them out, win or lose.

Bob, don't take this seriously. I seem to have lost my partner in crime. I set out with Steve to stir the pot and get some excitement going in here and he was going to help with that but he must be otherwise occupied. I think Chris hid all his Rock and Rye awhile back and he must have found it. :ychain: It could be weeks before we hear from him again. :ROTF: Lighten up fellas, nobody's going anywhere. :)

Edited by JimD
  • Like 5