Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

squonk

What's that loud noise I heard yesterday? :)

8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.5d6be7f4e7fb9  8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.5d6be7f4e7fb9  8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.5d6be7f4e7fb9   8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.5d6be7f4e7fb9   8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.5d6be7f4e7fb9   8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.5d6be7f4e7fb9   8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.5d6be7f4e7fb9  

• Like 2

C-101plowerpower

Come on down steve, we have beer

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I'm trying Koen, but all but one of the teams I picked this last weekend went ahead and won their games.  I'm getting thirsty!!  I see you have figured out how to stay by the beer.  :)    :banana-parachute:

squonk

Somebody needs to go out and get some ice! :)  707109581avatar.thumb.gif.b16f239aaabe76  5321056003avatar.thumb.gif.7fd9e30d43d38  467109581avatar.thumb.gif.7a4dd331af6d73

HorseFixer
The Worst Officiated Football Game That I Have Ever Seen In My Life!!!

List of bad and potentially outcome altering calls. There are many that I noticed, but I have not gone back to count. Just wonder how others see these.
1. Ejection for targeting, egregiously bad call, especially with review. Ejection of team leader and tackle leader!
2. Henry personal foul, no whistle and he jumped on two Michigan players. Which Spartan was he fouling? Was there a Whistle.
3. Butt Catch. I was watching  and his hands were under the ball. I have a $7000.00 Smart TV 75" Samsung and I Zoomed In an he caught it.
4.Facemask on Rudock. Harbaugh mentioned during presser, for the pass deflected back to Rudock. Seems announcers agreed at least on many of the game altering calls above. Even OSU players were disagreeing with targeting call.

And last but not least......... ( Now Be Honest........ How Many Of You Really Did Not Catch This One?) Possibly by not knowing the Rules.
5. The Last Call Of The Game Should have been a 15 yard penalty and a first down for Michigan. I even went back to the NCAA Rule Book and looked it up!

III. NCAA Approved Ruling 9-1-2-XVIII-XX

Team A is in an obvious scrimmage kick formation. Immediately after the snap, nose guard B55 charges directly at the snapper, contacts him, and drives him backward. The ball is snapped to an upback three yards behind the scrimmage line or to the potential kicker, who instead runs with or passes the ball. RULING: Foul. Penalty – 15 yards and automatic first down. The snapper may not be contacted until one second has elapsed after the snap when Team A is in a scrimmage kick formation and it is reasonably obvious that a kick might be attempted.

• Like 2

C-101plowerpower

Duke do we need to read that?

• Like 2

squonk
8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.e4982edc07243  8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.e4982edc07243  8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.e4982edc07243
  • Like 2

squonk

I had to clean the inside of my computer screen! :)

• Like 2

Racinbob

Steve, I'll have to say the officiating overall was pretty bad in that one. The targeting call was a bunch of cow patties. I felt sorry for the kid but I loved the way he exited the field.

Did I just agree with a Michigan fan?!?!?! :eek::angry-banghead::eusa-doh:

• Like 2

squonk

Geez did Jeff Triplett call that game? :rolleyes:

stevasaurus

It wasn't Joe Buck and Troy was it???  I would certainly have hated to miss that.  I can't wait to see this game in 60 minutes on BTN this week.  :)

squonk

Uncle Joe is doing baseball.. Troy Boy has a new boyfriend! :)

• Like 1

Racinbob

Aw come on Duke, hang in there. Nobody wants to see you drop out and nobody is questioning your pick integrity. I remember that comment about being back on top and even mentioned it to my wife. He!!, if anybody should want you to drop out it should be me. You're my only competition.........:icecream: Oh boy, now that I said that I'll probably get back to my normal picking and be drinking beer with Koen. :orcs-cheers:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Here is your post Bob...it seems you tried to hide it.
Posted (edited) · Hidden by HorseFixer, Wednesday at 1:24 AM - No reason given · Report post

IOWA 
WISCONSIN

INDIANA
MICHIGAN
MINNESOTA
OHIO ST.
NOTRE LAME

Glad to see with Everyone's Picks This week, Guess Ill be moving back on Top! 
:handgestures-thumbupright: :greetings-clappingyellow: :banana-linedance: Edited by HorseFixer

DukeM.jpg DUKECECIL2.jpg 
 Right Click On Thumb Nails Above Choose Open Link To View

The Workers:  1985 417-A ~ 1991 520-H Snow Chucker ~ 1992 520-H Loader Project
The Trailer Queens: 1955 - RS -83 SENIOR ~ 1956-RJ56 Restored ~ 1958RJ-58 ~ 1961-701 W/ HY-2  Bug Eye's Being Restored - 1962 702 ~ 1966- Lawn Ranger 
Impliments: 1964 WT-224 Tiller -1962 HY-2 Hydraulic Lift ~ 1961 PP-101 Plow Culter, HY-2 Hydraulic Lift ~ 1958 LMR-30 Mower, DP-118 Disc Harrow ~ 1957 LTD-24 Dump Trailer ~ 8-6911 Radio
Bob aka Duke ~ Niles, Mi pastmasters4.png 2X PM

AMSOIL.jpg REDOYOURHORSE2.jpg GlennPettit.jpg TOROPARTS2.jpg

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

C-101plowerpower

Duke do we need to read that?

Koen, you can do anything you want to do. But the way I figure with your Top Stellar Football Scores and PICKS, I would sit back and listen because you might just learn something. 

i don't need to learn anything, allready found out how to stay with the beer

Here is your post Bob...it seems you tried to hide it...nobody else.  Because I am kind of a Moderator, you can not hide it from them, just from everyone else.
Posted Wednesday at 1:15 AM (edited) · Hidden by HorseFixer, Wednesday at 1:24 AM - No reason given · Report post

IOWA 
WISCONSIN

INDIANA
MICHIGAN
MINNESOTA
OHIO ST.
NOTRE LAME

Glad to see with Everyone's Picks This week, Guess Ill be moving back on Top! 
  :banana-linedance:

DukeM.jpg DUKECECIL2.jpg 
 Right Click On Thumb Nails Above Choose Open Link To View

The Workers:  1985 417-A ~ 1991 520-H Snow Chucker ~ 1992 520-H Loader Project
The Trailer Queens: 1955 - RS -83 SENIOR ~ 1956-RJ56 Restored ~ 1958RJ-58 ~ 1961-701 W/ HY-2  Bug Eye's Being Restored - 1962 702 ~ 1966- Lawn Ranger 
Impliments: 1964 WT-224 Tiller -1962 HY-2 Hydraulic Lift ~ 1961 PP-101 Plow Culter, HY-2 Hydraulic Lift ~ 1958 LMR-30 Mower, DP-118 Disc Harrow ~ 1957 LTD-24 Dump Trailer ~ 8-6911 Radio
Bob aka Duke ~ Niles, Mi pastmasters4.png 2X PM

AMSOIL.jpg REDOYOURHORSE2.jpg GlennPettit.jpg TOROPARTS2.jpg

busted:ychain:

• Like 1

JimD
12122455_10153601496711702_6492869613051
Just for fun, I hid this post for a few minutes, just couldn't hold off any longer. lol
  • Like 8

squonk

Thanks Jim. I had to clean off both the inside and outside of my screens so I could read Koen's and RMC's posts! :lol:

• Like 1

squonk

John , if I lived anywhere near you or Steve or along the route, I would have been at that game even if the Mighty Packers were on. That's what DVR's are for. Spending time with your buds is priceless! Are your ears still ringing from the Glee Club?

• Like 2

Brrly1

Nope not at all, but I'll bet there are a few of the glee club that are still hearing Go Hawkeyes!!! Let me tell ya I made sure they Knew I was there!!! I've never seen anything like that happen before. I asked Steve if he could get tickets on visitor's side, he said yes so we expected to sit behind Iowa of course. Needless to say that didn't happen!!! Could you imagine what the people with season tickets thought sitting behind Iowa!! Guess the jokes on them. Seen the rankings Iowa is now 12th, Michigan didn't drop that far actually to 17th, NU is out of there, OSU is still #1 with MSU unchanged at #4. Besides that I think there were more Hawkeye fans than nu fans!! Seen alot of Hawkeye fans that were headed east right along with me.  As always, Go Hawkeyes!!

Hawkeye.jpg

Edited by Brrly1

RMCIII

John - if I were you I would be riding high! You know I can't stand Iowa and have voiced my opinion several times over, but they are winning and I have also said that Big 10 needs to build consistency, so I will root for them since they are a Big 10 Team! Congratulations again!

RMC

stevasaurus
HERE ARE THE GAMES FOR WEEK # 8
WE ONLY HAVE 5 GAMES....TEAMS WITH BYES...MINNESOTA, IOWA, MICHIGAN, PURDUE, NOTRE DAME

NORTHWESTERN  AT  NEBRASKA
WISCONSIN  AT  ILLINOIS
PENN ST.  AT  MARYLAND
INDIANA  AT  MICHIGAN ST.
OHIO ST.  AT  RUTGERS

Edited by stevasaurus

C-101plowerpower
 NEBRASKA
WISCONSIN 
MARYLAND
INDIANA 
OHIO ST. 

Racinbob

Let's try these:

Nebraska, Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan State, Ohio State

JimD

Nebraska, Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan State, Ohio State.

Brrly1

X3 - Nebraska, Wisconsin, Penn State, Michigan State, Ohio State

Edited by Brrly1