JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

kabota tractors

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Who can tell me about this brand, one caught my eye. Just thinking about it. B6001E.  I know, I know, dont stone me. Or a BX2660.  
just looking, just thinking outside the wheel horse box.

Glenn

AMC RULES
PM the squonk...
he's a Kabota boy Glenn. 

elvis_piles_001.thumb.JPG.b14c5d8bd22662 Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3

Digger 66

I've been secretly hunting for one to run a tiller & maybe a small 3pt blower .
One from the late 80's slipped through my fingers a while ago :(

Kubota_zpse905226d.png

• Like 4

buckrancher

I love my L3400 best compact tractor made
100_3641.thumb.JPG.38189cdece580b6f0519f

Brian

• Like 6

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Digger. I remember when you were hunting that one. Nice attachments to. I saw one. Clean BUT 2 wheel drive. Not sure about it.

The 2660 sold.listed for ten hours front
end loader. Deck.Snowthrower 459 hours

one owner....gone

Edited by JERSEYHAWG / Glenn

squonk
PM the squonk...
he's a Kabota boy Glenn. 

elvis_piles_001.thumb.JPG.b14c5d8bd22662

??????????

• Like 6

papaglide

I would love to own one of those little 6100 with an FEL. They look really neat and their size is nice and small.

• Like 1

Digger 66

I would love to own one of those little 6100 with an FEL. They look really neat and their size is nice and small.

There's a guy in Lakewood that has them for sale quite frequently .
Don't know what the story is behind it though 
:huh:

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Re the 6100. Very hard finding a clean one. Junk is around. Lol Nice. Small. Compact.

slammer302

my dad has a kioti tractor its looks like a kabota i don't remeber what model it is but it is 4 wheel drive and has the great bend loader on it and its been a great tractor since he bought it new about 10 years ago 

papaglide

There was a 6100 for sale last summer at my favorite dealer up here. The hydraulics were so beat up and seeping that the dealer advised me not to buy it. He told me that it was junk.

• Like 1

Aldon

I guess anything Orange is a Kubota. Lol

On a serious note, I could use 4x4 capability so would someday like to have one.

i also would not mind having similar Power King as the one in Squonks pics above. 

But with only 3 acres of Adirondack swamp and sand, it is hard to justify what I already have:-)

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Digger, who in lakewood? Thats not that far from me, ty. If you said newark, i would say stolen, lol. 

Glenn

squonk

I used to take the PK to shows. Kept getting asked "What year Kubota is that? :rolleyes:  :)

• Like 4

WNYPCRepair

Digger, who in lakewood? Thats not that far from me, ty. If you said newark, i would say stolen, lol. 

Glenn

I'm assuming he meant Lakewood, NY, not NJ.  :)

• Like 1

Digger 66

Glenn

I'm assuming he meant Lakewood, NY, not NJ.  :)

Correct , my bad , Sorry .

shallowwatersailor

Who can tell me about this brand, one caught my eye. Just thinking about it. B6001E.  I know, I know, dont stone me. Or a BX2660.  
just looking, just thinking outside the wheel horse box.

Glenn

Glenn, the B6001E would be a "grey" market tractor that Kubota will not officially support. They made a decision in 1997 that these tractors were not imported directly to the USA by Kubota but imported used from other countries.In my opinion, a bad marketing decision to dissuade customers moving from a used "grey" market to a new Kubota. There are sources for parts though and you can always buy online without disclosing a serial number. The main disadvantages to these particular tractors are odd size wheels to compensate for the rice paddy tires and the counter-clockwise PTO. The USA equivalent tractor would be a B6100D/E (D is 4wd and E is 2wd) but the confusing part is that the serial number will start with: B6001*xxxxx

This model is a nice entry level diesel of sufficient size compared to their diesel garden tractors.

• Like 1

muz123

my dad has a kioti tractor its looks like a kabota i don't remeber what model it is but it is 4 wheel drive and has the great bend loader on it and its been a great tractor since he bought it new about 10 years ago 

I own a 2014 kioti, i love it! I got it pretty cheap too. Im thinking about getting a backo for it.

Edited by muz123

grnlark

I had a B6000 with the 3 cylinder diesel and 4wd. It is the ONLY tractor I have ever regretted selling - and folks who know me, know that I've bought and sold more than my fair share over the years. It was a fantastic machine. Someone made me an obscene offer for it and I sold it. I still think I should have kept it. 

kb_1.JPG

• Like 6

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I had a B6000 with the 3 cylinder diesel and 4wd. It is the ONLY tractor I have ever regretted selling - and folks who know me, know that I've bought and sold more than my fair share over the years. It was a fantastic machine. Someone made me an obscene offer for it and I sold it. I still think I should have kept it. 

kb_1.JPG

i found one like that, but it was the E model, meaning 2 wheel drive. I thought about it, like the looks etc. But decided against it. I have been told by others the 4 wheel drive versions dont last for sale long at all. Just looking at it I can see why. Looks as if it means business. If I found one like this, I could see why I would have to have it. Must be a bear and your post backs this.

Glenn

WNYPCRepair

It looks like a nice tractor, but what is that hanging under the front end? Doesn't leave a lot of ground clearance

squonk

I think that tractor is the same as Mitsubishi and Satoh Tractors and if so, it's the mule drive pulleys. You can see the electric Pto clutch in front and a pulley below the bracket.

Edited by squonk