Martin

Atkinson IL Vintage Farm Equipment Show

Martin

Some of the members that attended the Jacksonville IL show a couple years back will remember Dave Carton from that show. Dave and others from the Geneseo IL area are organizing what looks like will be a great show in Atkinson IL on Saturday September 19th 2015. There will be a bunch of farm equipment etc at this show and they are also hoping for a really good showing of Lawn and Garden tractors. There will also be a door prize for the younger collectors and I'm told it will be something pretty special.....
Dave dropped off quite a few flyers for the show and I've scanned one which you will find below. If anybody is after any info they can call Dave or one of the other numbers in the flyer after 6 pm. 

Right now i can't promise i will be attending this show with tractors, but i might head up there for a look, depending on how my schedule for that day is. Its a real close show for me so hopefully i can find the time to hook up the trailer and drag a few horses from their slumber, but we will see.

Heres the flyer. its fairly large and double sided so i had to do it in 4 scans......

Scan 8.jpeg

Scan 9.jpeg

Scan 11.jpeg

Scan 12.jpeg

stevasaurus

If it is a nice day for a ride, I think I would like to make it down there.  Thanks Martin  :)

CasualObserver

Wow... the AETA show must have really hacked these guys off to go do their own show 10 miles down the road on the same weekend!  I remember you saying something about a falling out in the leadership. I hope they have a good turnout. Most antique power shows are embracing the new trend in collectible lawn and garden equipment as a part of tractor/farm heritage.

Martin

Yep, the L and GT fiasco and subsequent exclusion in the future from the AETA show is why this has happened. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk