Sign in to follow this  
Nick

First Snow

Nick

Had our first snow here in Ohio. Mostly slush/water on the roads and nothing like the 12+ inches some other have had already this year. But real snow is still coming and I dont have a plow mounted yet. :hide:

Guess I should have taken the brothers 520 back to him sooner. :D

snowing001.jpg

Teddy da Bear

I have still been waiting to pick up my mom's leaves! Everytime I get ready it rains. :hide: That vac will clog on wet leaves.

So the whole rig is taking up space in the garage and we are now suppose to have 3 or 4 days of off and on snow!

I have no equipment ready either.....

KyBlue

Mines Ready... doubt we'll see snow for awhile yet thou.. I got some more buildin to do before it snows!!

HorseFixer

Yeah where getting some snow up here in Niles tonight! I hope we don't get too much cause I need to push some tractors around once I get the garage cleaned out! I hafta push about 10 of them outta the stable into the garage. I hope we don't get too much accumulation!

Rollerman

Duke I heard 3 to 5 in our area by tommorrow night.

This weeks looking like winter is here.....but next week it may be in the 60's again. :hide:

HorseFixer

Duke I heard 3 to 5 in our area by tommorrow night.

This weeks looking like winter is here.....but next week it may be in the 60's again. :hide:

Stephen I havent even hardley had a chance to look at the News! :hide: Well crap I hope we dont get any more than that cause I got alot of work to do on pushin them horses around! Once I get them in the garage and then when I get the Stable done I can just push em through my new doorway from garage back in the stable! The doorway will be 43" wide I should be able to get everything through the doorway except the 953 and 1054 I will have to take the deck off the 1054 :D

sorekiwi

I hope we don't get too much cause I need to push some tractors around

Those must be the Tecumseh powered ones, right? :hide:

HorseFixer

Those must be the Tecumseh powered ones, right? :hide:

:hide: well now that you mention it there are a couple 551's in the Stable that need to be pushed around and in the garage. I have a few that have never been started! :D