Sign in to follow this  
jerrell

The Economy

Teddy da Bear

Which is WHY we have and need rules.

But Dale....the guys in charge don't recognize the rules for them!! :hide:

Brrly1

I guess I will just wait for some sob come up to me and tell me I'm a lazy bastard because I am a Union Concrete Finisher Local #886. I earn every damn cent I make, bar none. I might be an old man compared to some of the guys we have running around but put me behind a saw an there is no one who can even come close to what I can cut!! Whether it be deep sawing or scoring a garage floor, they can't do it. Trust me I am very proud of that!!! I do know alot of auto workers as we have the Jeep Corp here in Toledo. I think there are alot of thse guys do earn there wage but there are a few of them that kind of "Have it to easy"! Just my opinion!! Still waiting!! Burly 33yrs and still cruisin'

Curmudgeon

But Dale....the guys in charge don't recognize the rules for them!! :hide:

Like the auto guys and their private jets?????

Sad but true. Who is the worst? Congress, the lawmakers. Just look at their retirement, medical, etc. plans...

I had a union job, no way would any self respecting person work for THAT company without a union. They really thought they were a better class of person just because they were management.

Teddy da Bear

Let's wind this down and be at peace.

Tomarow is Turkey Day!!! I hope that all my

friends here at the square are with family and or friends

enjoying our Holiday...

Keep safe when traveling......enjoy the football and movie

marathons...... Don't over eat...and remember...something

my folks always told me...

No matter how bad you think you have it... There are people

in this world that have it so much worse...

Happy Thanksgiving!

saguaro

Good idea.

To family, freinds, turkey and sweet honey mead. :hide:

Nick

Ive been watching this story today. Maybe we do need to enjoy what we have..

Dying boys wish.

Duff

Dying boys wish.

Yes, I saw that when it first aired, and fellas, I'm not the least bit ashamed to say it brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes I think we need to step back and try to see the world through the eyes of the children...... :omg:

I'd like to join the others in joining everyone here a wonderful Thanksgiving. However tough times may be, we'll all get through them somehow...and we've got each other to lean on for moral support. I am truly humbled and privileged to be counted among you. :hide:

As we're in a season of thanks, I need to share some good news. One of our members who knew about the fiasco I suffered with the tractor on eBay several weeks ago has been in touch and offered me a very generous deal that's allowing me to add another 312-8 to my stable. I'm gaining another tractor, for which I'm extremely grateful, but most importantly, I've made a new friend. Newbies, this is but one example of the quality people in this forum! :hide:

Again, to all may this be a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope it finds all of you and your families well!

Best wishes always,

Duff :D

kpinnc

Very good point Nick.

And I agree with Duff. No matter what, the world would be a be a better place if we all had to look at it through a child's eyes.

I hope and pray that every member here has a joyful Thanksgiving, regardless of what life has given them at the moment. Whether it's spent with family, friends, or heaven forbid- even if you have to spend it at work or just alone. I hope we can all find something to be thankful for.

And I must disagree with TDB's advise. I plan to eat all I can, take a nap, and eat some more! :D

My mother-in-law makes a kickin' thanksgiving dinner... :hide:

Kevin

Teddy da Bear

Never let it be said that I did not try to hold you guys

back in moderation... :hide:

Rod(NASNUT)

Let's wind this down and be at peace.

Tomarow is Turkey Day!!! I hope that all my

friends here at the square are with family and or friends

enjoying our Holiday...

Keep safe when traveling......enjoy the football and movie

marathons...... Don't over eat...and remember...something

my folks always told me...

No matter how bad you think you have it... There are people

in this world that have it so much worse...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well said Teddy da Bear :D Same to you and everyone here at RS :hide:

Curmudgeon
Screenshot.png

Mith

I dont know if any of you have been in a management position, but I think you would have a hard time turning down an increased wage.

I have no issues with people drawing a huge wage, BUT as long as it isnt public money, thats what I have a problem with.

I suppose the only problem I have with people making huge money is that I'm not one of them! Face it guys, dont we all want to make it big! The boss will always be an a-hole, and everyone under you will always think you are an a-hole. The more people who think you are an a-hole the more money you make :hide:

Sure, I really like my boss, but at the end of the day, he is my boss.....

Curmudgeon

I dont know if any of you have been in a management position, but I think you would have a hard time turning down an increased wage.

I have no issues with people drawing a huge wage, BUT as long as it isnt public money, thats what I have a problem with.

I suppose the only problem I have with people making huge money is that I'm not one of them! Face it guys, dont we all want to make it big! The boss will always be an a-hole, and everyone under you will always think you are an a-hole. The more people who think you are an a-hole the more money you make :hide:

Sure, I really like my boss, but at the end of the day, he is my boss.....

There is more, and then there is plain greed. Once that greed has gone so far it's starting to contribute to the ruin of the economy of an entire country, well, it's gone too far.

How about some morals? Sharing with those who helped you make it big? NOBODY did it alone, there were a lot of workers involved. Without the efforts of labor, management would have NOTHING. Just like labor would have nothing without management.

Sense of fairness is all I ask.