Linder

new member from NC

Linder

Hi all, new to the forum seen but not to wheel horses. I have a B80 with a 14hp kohler swapped from a no name 14 8speed and a C175 with a series 2 replacement engine. 
They are used almost nonstop on my farm for mowing grading pulling and so on. 
My son is a member here known as bert, some of yall may know him. 
He had asked me if we could use the farm for a red square southern meet n greet location and I thought it was a great idea and wanted to join the group and say hello.
:woohoo:

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:greetings-clapyellow:  Linder...:text-woo:
       :WRS:

• Like 2

Linder

:greetings-clapyellow:  Linder...:text-woo:

953 nut
:WRS:    A gathering in Ruthefordton NC sounds great!   :woohoo:
:text-welcomeconfetti:
  • Like 1

JC 1965

Bert
:WRS: I think you'll like it here:text-woo:
just a heads up these folks are picture junkies so be ready to show off your :wh: herd  Edited by Bert
  • Like 2

AMC RULES
:text-yeahthat:     :text-goodpost:
:text-+1: :wwp:
  • Like 1

Sparky

Welcome to the site!
Mike.......

Wheel-N-It
Linder, welcome to Red Square. Thank you and its very kind of you to offer your farm for a meet and greet. Several of the northeast members have expressed an interest in attending a NC Wheel Horse event. We also have members in Florida who could come to NC much much easier than driving to the Big Show in Pa. Jay and James from the Raleigh area will attend. The three of us were at the Big show this year.  Please PM me your phone number If you would like me to call you regarding this offer (same for you Bert) Again, thank you and we Red Square members are looking forward to the chance to get together again.
Van
Mike (Squonk), Bring mo' pie please!!!
Craig, Bring the Cheese Grater
John (Wallfish), bring your Dad
Everybody else, bring yourselves on down here!

Edited by Wheel-N-It
  • Like 3

Jrblanke

Linder,
Welcome to Redsquare! Good to have another NC member on here! I am up here in Raleigh-wood holding down the fort. Looking forward to seeing you around the board!

• Like 2

Jake Kuhn

JPWH

Welcome to RS. I am hoping to also attend your meet n greet.

Wheel-N-It
Not trying to jump the gun, but you folks should be looking at the first or second weekend in October. Yesterday I recieved a call from Linder's son "Bert" on Red Square , and they are very interested in having this event at the family farm. I'm sure "Bert"  would appreciate a PM from any of you who would like to attend this event. Also feel free to PM me regarding this Meet and Greet. It should be lots of fun!.
  • Like 1

Jrblanke

I am good to go as of right now on all weekends in October except for the 17th and 30th. 

• Like 2

rexman72

welcome to the group

953 nut
The Apple Country Antique Engine and Tractor show near Asheville NC is October 22 to 24. Early October sounds like a great time to have a WH gathering without conflicting with other shows.

Looking forward to it.
  • Like 2

Linder

Hi everyone and thank you all for the warm welcome, Im not real good on computers so please bear with me, I would love to post pictures but will have to wait for my son bert to help me I guess Im better at milking a cow  then working with computers. He lives 35 miles from me so generally I see him on weekends,We look forward to a meet and greet and appreciate any advice or suggestions.  If I take a day or two  to respond im not on every day and Im not hooked up to a cell phone on computer so I dont know right away when I get a msg any thing urgent you can contact my son. Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to meeting all you guys and gals.

• Like 2

Bert

Hi everyone and thank you all for the warm welcome, Im not real good on computers so please bear with me, I would love to post pictures but will have to wait for my son bert to help me I guess Im better at milking a cow  then working with computers. He lives 35 miles from me so generally I see him on weekends,We look forward to a meet and greet and appreciate any advice or suggestions.  If I take a day or two  to respond im not on every day and Im not hooked up to a cell phone on computer so I dont know right away when I get a msg any thing urgent you can contact my son. Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to meeting all you guys and gals.

:text-yeahthat:

:text-goodpost:
:text-+1:

:wwp:

Here you go, I can help with this one from here. :techie-typing: Linders C175 IMG_0003.thumb.JPG.66d88dfa4f1074ea52416

• Like 4

Wheel-N-It
Great pic Bert!!! 
Looks like a great place to have a Southern Wheel Horse Meet and Greet. This is going to be fun!
  • Like 2

AMC RULES
Cool chick...
hot tractor. 
:text-woo:
  • Like 2

Wheel-N-It
Craig, I hope you can make plans to attend this event :)
  • Like 1

jackhammer

Another "Welcome  from RedSquare"

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

Welcome

• Like 1

Linder

Thank you everyone and thank you my son for posting a picture now we just have to figure out all the details!

Mrs. Rules

Glad to meet another :teasing-newbie:, Linder-

And thanks to Bert for posting your picture! 

Linda

• Like 3