nylyon

2015 WHCC Show is now in the books

nylyon

I am so fortunate to have been able to make it to the WHCC show.   I spoke with a lot of you, both members and non-members of RS and one thing we all agreed on.  The WHCC show is really a first class production. No one could think of another show which is as well run as this one is, from Bill and his famous white pants and red shirt to the church ladies serving us our food (and everything in between).  So if you've ever attended I think you'll agree, this is THE event to attend.

That said, this is really important....  The show is FREE for us to attend.... that's right FREE!  BUT it is NOT free to put on.  Where does the money come from?  The sale of raffle tickets, shirts and of course WHCC membership.  What's that, not a member?  I'll make it easy for you.... download the attachment today and send in your $10 for a year of WHCC membership!  Better yet, go to the 2016 show and show your support, the shirts are absolutely the best quality with a breast pocket. 

You MUST mail in your application with a check or money order as PayPal and Credit Cards are not accepted.  Please support them, if you've ever attended the show, you know why, and if you haven't, supporting will help insure the show will still be there when you can attend!

WHCC_MembershipApplicationForm-v2011.pdf

Edited by nylyon
  • Like 9

AMC RULES
Definitely, a first class :wh: production...
well worth the minimal cost of membership.
  :eusa-clap:
  • Like 2

rjg854

It was my first show to attend and I had a wonderful time looking at all the tractors and creations members have come up with.  The weather wasn't all that bad, Friday was pretty decent really.  I found lots of the parts I was looking for and anyone I spoke with was more than helpful.  Great show and wonderful people.  Can hardly wait for next year.  Thanks for all the hard work and dedication it takes to put on an event like this.:happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

squonk

Great Show. Even sitting in the bldg waiting for the raffle was great. My high lites of the weekend were more people related than tractors. Going out with Steve his wife Chris, Racinbob and his wife Nancy, Giving Steve and Brian their " Where's Craig" shirts, Giving Craig his "Here's Craig shirt and meeting his wife Linda, Bringing Van his rubarb pie,Wild Bill helping me out with my "collection" and giving Chris that afgan from the raffle. I knew she wanted it bad! :)

• Like 2

JC 1965

I couldn't make the big show but I did appreciate the live feed videos and pictures that other members posted. I hope more pics will be posted. Thanks everyone for taking the time yo share with of us that could not be there.     :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Glad to have finally met you Karl!

• Like 1

nylyon

You too!

varosd

great show!  too bad the weather (liquid sunshine) chased (almost) everyone away!
I know its set up as Fri and Sat but I met 2 guys on Sat morning who came from Buffalo and were a little disappointed that everyone seemed to be packing it in by the raffle time on Sat.
I know its the WHCC who sets up the show but most everyone knows that Thurs and Fri are the big days.
I let these guys know that and directed them to join up with the WHCC and of course RS!

• Like 1

19richie66

I joined WHCC a couple months ago and didn't even get to go. Kinda bummed but........ there is next year, hopefully.

jimkemp

Where is "The Big Show" for 2016 , I want to go

wallfish

Where is "The Big Show" for 2016 , I want to go

Biglerville PA at the end of June. It's about 20 min north of Gettysburg

• Like 2

rmaynard

For more info, click here. http://www.wheelhorsecc.com/

• Like 2

jimkemp

I am in , already told the wife we are taking the camper and heading out , and its her birthday that weekend to :woohoo:

• Like 3