muz123

Added a 312-H to the herd

muz123

I picked up a 312-H with a blower and a 42inch deck for $550. The guy i bought it off of has 2 1997 520's mint, a 418-8 and a brand new 60 inch deck and 2 tall shoot blowers new too! he is not on red square though. 

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.6f29d127af680b8

• Like 8

Irv

Real nice tractor and a nice deal! Good luck with itl

• Like 1

Pollack Pete

Looks real good.I can't decide if I like the hydros or the standard shifts.I have many of each.I guess I like both.I like the straight grooved tires on yours.Have fun with your new toy.

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It
I had one of those too, and it was a great tractor. I sold it to a good friend who uses it for tilling his gardens. If yours runs as good as it looks then it's worth every penny of the $550 you paid for it!
  • Like 1

PaulC

that is a very nice machine I have the same one even with the same front tires. id say good price too I paid that for just the tractor and deck in much rougher shape.

just so youre aware you can change out the cover plate for the motion control linkage so it will be straight forward and straight back instead of that stupid jog near neutral they implemented right before going to the column control. I couldn't stand that jog when I got mine coming from an older 312-a with the straight forward and back control. I changed out the plate without much trouble and eventually went to foot control on that machine.  

• Like 1

jackhammer

Nice tractor / accessories   - -  good for you.

• Like 1