cod

42" RD Operating Manual clarification

cod

Which hole on the lift lever is correct of the trunnion and lift chain to go in?  There are 3 and I've got one manual that says use the outer hole which I believe means the one furthest away from the lift level pivot  (see 810403R1 pdf).  Or in the rear hole which seems to imply the hole closet to the lift arm pivot (see 810345R1 pdf).

Right now I have the trunnion and chain in the hole closest to the lift arm pivot but the bumpers on the mower don't come close to the foot rests.  I can crank the chain higher but I'd rather make sure I've got the trunnion in the right position.

Thanks - Cod

810403R1.pdf

810345R1.pdf

P3x

Hi Cod,

Attaching a graphic posted earlier showing lift bar configurations for different attachments. Not sure if iut is model specific but helps me with a 520 and 310 attachment installs.

p3x

Wh Rockshaft_AttachConnectionConfig.png

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor

You need the upper rockshaft arm, and the inner hole per the diagram. If it still does not come up far enough, then adjust the length of the trunnion.

cod

Thanks Guys!  I've got it in the upper arm and the hole shown in P3x diagram.  Oddly enough that's the parts diagram that I've been looking at to get the bushing numbers and it's also where it shows "Trunnion position for all attachments".

Now out to roast on the sun baked driveway...