Sign in to follow this  
bdanie7

great group

bdanie7

I am new to the wheel horse collecting,and even owned one that I didn't realise was a horse. I have been to a few other on line forums and must say "This is the best".

The other groups I have looked at and tried to get help from,weren't very helpful at all.It didn't take long to realise that if you weren't long time buddies then you were an outcast.

From what I have seen and read on here, everyone is treated quite well.I have gotten a lot of usefull information,and was greeted and treated like I have known everyone here for a long time.

I have asked questions ,that might be common knowledge,and never got a smart a$$ or degrading comment from anyone.

:hide:

I just wanted everyone to know that I am very happy with the responses and way I have been treated on here.I wish more people could be this way.

I really enjoy the amount of pictures i have seen and get a lot of laughs out of the just for fun section.

I will quit rambling for now. I just wanted everyone too know this is a Great place and thanks to everyone :D

sorekiwi

Dont worry, well do smart a$$ when we know you better! :hide:

HorseFixer

Dont worry, well do smart a$$ when we know you better! :hide:

Soon it will be his turn in the barrel! :D

linen beige

Careful whatcha wish fer! :hide:

TJ

I would like to add My thank you also. :D As someone who does't understand computers, and can't type, this site is easy to use. Your topics are useful and informative, and their seems to be no shortage of interesting personalities. :hide:

bowtieguy

Yeah, great bunch of guys and gals here, huh....I met alot of them at da big show in PA...you might as well put it on your agenda cause the suspence will get to ya!

Oh yeah, you mentioned interesting personalities....I know a couple...one has an understanding wifeee...but he makes her stay in the BLUE MOON MOTEL....and the other "personality" drives a YELLAR Wheel Horse and is missing a couple nuts.(as in lug).....but I'm still proud to be in their company :hide:

htopjimmy26

I as well need to thank both the founders and members of this great website it is a joy to paticipate in the discussion here and an invaluable resource that I have come to depend on. Thank you all, Dana :hide: