Sign in to follow this  
canam1991

312-a on a c120 frame

canam1991

will everything from 312 fit on a c120 frame? :hide:

Docwheelhorse

I have a 300 series 8 speed frame and dash tower sitting here in Connecticut. I don't know how to get it to Michigan without spending a fortune. If you can figure it out you can have it.

Tony

mr haney

sorry to be so blunt, but a broken frame is no big deal. Take it apart and weld it or have it welded. Frames are not rocket science. You may beef it up a little where it broke. Just my 2 cents... mr haney

Docwheelhorse

I believe he did weld it ..... but it didn't come out square and the tractor is screwed up now.... unless I have criss crossed threads...

Tony

canam1991

tony you are correct. if it will fit on the c120 frame i can have it runs in 8 hours easy!!!

Butch

How does it not come out square unless the transmission plate was not attached to the frame channel? I'm out there now working on mine and can't figure out how you could throw the frame out of alignment without those two parts being completely detached. I can tell you right now looking at that plate it WILL NOT crack. What worries me is the weld joints that join the two pieces together breaking.

Butch

Butch

I have a 300 series 8 speed frame and dash tower sitting here in Connecticut. I don't know how to get it to Michigan without spending a fortune. If you can figure it out you can have it.

Tony

He BETTER NOT get that frame before I get my wheels. :hide:

canam1991

EVERYONE I HAVE A FRAME!!! THE 312 FRAME IS SCRAP!!!! THE C120 FRAME WILL BE THE NEW FRAME!!!!!!! THE 312 FRAME LOOKS LIKE SHREADED PAPER!!!!! NO LIE WELDING WILL NOT FIX THIS

Butch

Is the C-120 frame heavier? When you get the new frame can you get a pic of them side by side?

Butch

Butch

Tony you can send him the frame now. UPS just dropped off the wheels!! :banana: :hide: :D

canam1991

the c120 frame will NOT work on 300-400 series tractors

rustyoldjunk

why will it not work?