Sign in to follow this  
wallfish

654 ?????

wallfish

Hi Guys,

I just bought this one last night and could use some help. I posted a single pic from the seller a couple of weeks ago and was told this looks like a 654. Here are some better pics to help determine the model. These house painters and their brushes are killing me! Everything is painted over except the dash decal. The Toro site did not have drawings for the 654 and I need to know where the white wire from the motor connects to (+ side of battery? H60). It seems to be complete and bought as a

ol550

The white wire goes to the battery. Ifin you had a ammeter it would go to it.

64s

John, Its a 654. The engine is definitely from a 654 and the rest appears correct. Oh, don't blame the house painters - its the hacks that can't cut a straight line :D

:hide:

saguaro

If it's a 64 that deck did'nt come out till 65 right?

HorseFixer

John as stated by 64's the engine is correct according to WH by years! Looks like a unmolested tractor nothing a little work cant fix! Nice find! :hide:

Michael Bullington

hey nice find...Great tractor to restore,,,it took me a 4 years to find that engine for my tractor...too bad the screen cover is missing thats a hard item to find!...That looks like the same deck that came on my 654 tractor..

Good Luck

Attached Image

post-3-1226065737.jpg

wallfish

hey nice find...Great tractor to restore,,,it took me a 4 years to find that engine for my tractor...too bad the screen cover is missing thats a hard item to find!...That looks like the same deck that came on my 654 tractor..

Would you happen to have a pic of the missing screen? The deck is connected to the lift arm with tywraps and I could use some info or a pic of the part/s that are missing. The drawings are unavailable on the Toro site for RM-324 and 364.