chex313

Are the pulleys(Single outside) still available for a 520H 48" deck?[Solved]

chex313

I think I am going to have to destroy one of the pulleys on my 48" deck to get it off. It doesn't look unusual. I was wondering if it might be available somewhere. I don't see any on Ebay.

Thanks

post-14901-0-14729200-1430614807_thumb.j  post-14901-0-68152700-1430614826_thumb.j

Edited by chex313

daveoman1966

PM sent to you about this pulley.

Trouty56

Try clamping a belt around it with vise grips and securing it somehow......use the impact gun on the spindle from the bottom.....sometimes that will shake them loose....  if not I'm sure Dave has one or 2.....

daveoman1966

I'm Dave...  I have 2 pulleys available. 

Contact me at this email address:

daveoman@windstreeam.net

chex313

Try clamping a belt around it with vise grips and securing it somehow......use the impact gun on the spindle from the bottom.....sometimes that will shake them loose....  if not I'm sure Dave has one or 2.....

Your describing exactly what I tried.  :) I clamped multiple vise grips on it and kept it from turning. But the spindle bolt started rounding off from the impact. Turned it red with heat...I have a friend who is better equipped and he is going to try, up to and including cutting it off. 

Going to get the whole deck welded up. There were some small cracks showing under the spindles, along with metal fatigue on the back.

Trouty56

Sorry dude....but on the bright side...Dave has a pulley if it comes to cutting it off.....

• Like 1