Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Public Service Notice

T-Mo

First off, I'm pleased to see there have been no political comments for the most part. That said, tomorrow is the election. While we can not condone any political comments, nor agendas, I do want to post this: Please everyone take the time and vote. I don't care who or what you vote for, candidates, ammendments, etc., but just vote. Where I do care, but.......

Vote.

KyBlue

I done did voted!! Thats the good thing about bein a trucker... voting absentee! I choose when its good to go in and vote..haha

HorseFixer

Yep I will at 7:00 a.m. when our poles open. May the will of the people be served! :hide:

Brrly1

Duke Thats the scary part!! Burly

whchris

ok ill let this one slide because im a huge campaigner for get out and vote and vote or shut up i could care less who you vote for as long as the people i like get in :hide: any ways if names or arguments start myself of one of my trusty mods will have to shut this post down so keep it clean so everyone will get out and vote in possibly one of the most historic elections so far

T-Mo

Chris,

Don't worry. I (with the emphasis on I) started it as a reminder or as a notice to vote. I'm sure the guys can keep it honest. If not, then I'll close it.

whchris

hey no problem i was thinking of posting something similar but with recent events i decided not too but i wish all the people who can would vote you know how many lazy people there are in gen next with me that cant be bothered to take the time away from their video games and vote? if only they had a vote now game

Buzz

Tomorrow morning I'm driving up to Trenton (about 1 1/2 hours) and taking an old friend to vote. He's one of the "kids" that stormed Omaha Beach on D-Day and needs, and earned, a little help getting around. I'll bring him down here for a week or two afterwards. Then i'll take my mother-in-law to vote and finally vote myself.

I always vote so I can complain about our elected officials. If you don't vote that's one of the rights you give up, and I really like to complain :hide:

linen beige

He's one of the "kids" that stormed Omaha Beach on D-Day

Shake his hand and thank him for me Buzz. Twice! :hide:

Nick

Nice work Buzz. :hide: I did my duty, voting then hit the church election day dinner for some Rhubarb pie. :D

vote.jpg

MaineDad

My 14 year old son has been really interested in this election. He gets to vote in the next prez election. Now I feel old :hide:

Nice to get the young engaged...

Raider12

I voted, but it was to early for a church dinner (6:40am) but I did get a early peek at the bake goods table at the church. :hide:

HorseFixer

I went to vote this morning at 7:00 a.m. but the line was so long I had to call it off or I was gonna be late for work :hide: However I did get the job done after work! :D Buzz thats great!

whchris

voted no just waiting to see what happens

jerrell

:hide: :D:hide::omg::omg: :

you know what made this election great..... the number of people who voted, one of the members stated, vote or shut up,,, that's true, at least in america you have a voice in every election, in the past a lot of people did't vote but complained loudly .. this election is historic for several reasons, but the number of people who voted made this a real election..

PS,,,, my son got me in trouble at school yesterday,( he is in the 5th grade) at recess , he organized, and led the students around the recess grounds chanting slogans. the school called me and stated they had a very small riot on their hands, and i had to go cool my son down... i was sorta proud of him and didn't scold him to much,,,,, i always said he was going to be a lawer or politician. at least he is interested in his country...

:D:party::party::party: :