Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

heres the C160 i hauled in with the 520

rustyoldjunk

havent has a chance to even start looking at it yet.the guy said the that the older man who had it was using it so hpefully not much will be wrong with it.the 16hp has been replaced with a 12hp.looks to have a rear discharge 42 inch deck and that makes me happy since i really like the rear discharge decks because of so many obstacles in my yard to manuver around. newkodakpics284Small.jpgnewkodakpics289Small.jpgnewkodakpics290Small.jpgnewkodakpics291Small.jpg

84 400

Nice buy there. What are the plans for them ?

sorekiwi

With all your wheeling and dealing I've lost track now. :banghead:

What tractors have you got now?

Nice score over the weekend. :USA:

rustyoldjunk

me too Mike.i have several brands around here but in wheel horse at this point i have a sweet running B80 4 speed w/36 inch rear discharge deck,C165 8 speed with a smoking problem,a nice running driving GT14 that needs cosmetics,the 520 8 that i just got and the C160 i just hauled in.i had to put a couple of bolts in the dash tower after getting the steering shaft back in someone had pulled outta joint,cleaned the tank,changed the shutoff in the tank put gas in the engine and it fired right up.i will have to pull the carb and clean it most likely,it was half full of some nasty gas.then theres the C120 that needs an engine,the 1067 in pieces,the raider 10 that needs lots and several frames and such.

rustyoldjunk

Mike did you see the 753 on craigs list in coatsville a few days ago? it had deck and plow for $200.

sorekiwi

Mike did you see the 753 on craigs list in coatsville a few days ago? it had deck and plow for $200.

No, dammitt. I'd like a 753.

Probably just as well.....

Going off to search......

KyBlue

Very nice!