SethL1984

Older Walbro carbs...

SethL1984

Anyone know where to get older Walbro rebuild/overhaul kits? Specifically WHG-60.

pacer

I just had the Walbro on my K341's needle valve start leaking and looking/trying to find either just the needle or a kit I was quickly VERY confused! I couldnt make sense of the offerings on the kits shown on ebay. But, in searching I kept running across the import replacement carbs in the $50-70 range, where the kits I was seeing for the Walbro were around $30 (and they didnt look like anything about them would work) So I just ordered up one of the imports - came in, took 10mins to get it on and my, my that thing hasnt run that well in a long time!

Do be aware that on some of these offerings the choke lever is oriented wrong for a direct hook up. There are a couple vendors specifying theirs are correct. I chose a $45 carb and modified the choke myself.

• Like 1