stratostar250

Nice day to bring a few out!

stratostar250

Today, I brought out the late 60's tractors! My 1277, Charger 12, and Work Horse 700.  I'm going to change the oil on them soon, engine and transmission, probably put in some new fuel filters, and the Charger 12 needs a good carb cleaning.  I'm prolly gonna order the kit to do that soon, and I want to order some new fuel line and change that on most of my tractors.  

post-12245-0-53033000-1428875312_thumb.j

post-12245-0-12970800-1428875320_thumb.j

post-12245-0-24731400-1428875325_thumb.j

I also accidentally found out today, that with the new small motor on the Work Horse, and no attachments on it, it does VERY serious wheelies if you take off in third gear too hard.  I scared myself quite a bit (and the girlfriend :ychain: ).   :scared-notify:  :helmet:   I am certain that I will never do that again.   :angry-nono:

But regardless, It was a beautiful day, and it was nice to get some of the tractors out and stretch their legs!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 6

Digger 66

it does VERY serious wheelies

:text-worthless:

• Like 2

stratostar250

:text-worthless:

I NEVER want to do that again.  If I was on tar instead of grass, It would have been 12 o'clocked, so its alot safer if I don't. But thanks for the chuckle  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

It pulls the front wheels up in 1st as well, so that can give you an idea how serious the problem is   :helmet:

Edited by stratostar250

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:    :text-+1:

:wwp:

:popcorn:

• Like 1

stratostar250

My girlfriend is an artsy one, she's really good with a camera, and took this awesome picture!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

post-12245-0-13587000-1428877006_thumb.j

Edited by stratostar250
  • Like 2

953 nut

:crying-blue: â€‹We don't want to encourage unsafe behavior, a sworn statement from your Girlfriend signed in blood will be sufficient! If not,  :wwp: 

• Like 1

squonk

Must be a late 60's day. I had Skonk out pulling a wagon load of pine cones today.

• Like 1