Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Tire bargain

Rollerman

Just a heads up for any of you members that shop a Tractor Supply Company.

I think we have some members that work there too. :banghead:

I picked up two sets of these tires on closeoout.

The price was $16.29 apeice. :USA::omg:

It's a Carlisle All Trac 23X10.50X12 the number on the receip is 3001136.

You may want to call around some of your local TSC's & see if they have any.

They also had a narrower 8.50 size but I missed them & don't have the number.

1031081940.jpg

T-Mo

Stephen,

That's an unbelievable price. Unfortunately I only have one TSC near me, and they don't have the Carlisle All-Tracs. :banghead:

HorseFixer

WoW Stephen that is a bargain! I have one up here near me I will have to ck it out today and see if they have any! Thanks pal :banghead: Cheers Duke

Rollerman

That's an unbelievable price. Unfortunately I only have one TSC near me, and they don't have the Carlisle All-Tracs.

Terry I don't think these are a tire TSC normally stocks...that may be why they were on closeout?

Give your local store a call & see if they have "3001136" in stock.

Duke good luck, would look good on your RJ-35. :banghead:

hudog

The tires on my Raider are 23 x 8.5 x 12's.

Would additional 2" width of the 10.5" wide tire be any problem, as long as it clears the fenders and other tractor parts?

I'm going to check the local TSC today.

thanks,

George

Nick

Stephen, I think i saw some of those on sale this summer at a TSC for $50 or $60 each. $17 was a steal. :USA:

It never hurts to swing through the TSC to look at the clearance items. I have bought a lot of the small inside items. A couple years ago I went through one and found both a sleeve hitch plow and box blade for around $30 each. Now if they would just sell one of those swisher buckets on clearance that cheap. :banghead:

htopjimmy26

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!! :omg::lol::thumbs: Icalled my local tsc and they had two! I bought 'em over the phone you are a gentleman and a scholar :USA: . :banghead:

CasualObserver

I called mine this morning... and they had the 10

Rollerman
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!

htopjimmy26

Hey stephen , just my 2cents, but wouldn't that raider have a 7.5in wide rim? Getting a 10.5 in tire on there might be a chore. I have a set of 23-9.5x12 carlisles on a 7.5 in rim and they crown quite a bit. I used to wonder why that tractor was soo helpless everywhere, it was because only about 3-4inches of the tire was actually touching the ground and it would just dig a hole instead of moving anywhere. :banghead:

bowtieguy

Hey guys...those clearance items are about the only reason I work part time at TSC.....just to save ya some time so you don't have to CALL all the stores to see if anyone has stock, ask the TSC guy or gal at the service counter to go to the MIS screen and do a search for all stores in your region...it will ususally list the inventory for about 10-12 stores near ya.....and they can also search to see if there is any stock at the 4 main distribution centers.....not every employee knows how to do this search so pick out one that has worked there for several years and I'll bet they can help ya....plus if you find a store that has stock, they can ship it from that store to your store and usually you do NOT pay freight costs....

I just checked stock for that part number and you guys got all the good deals....all eleven stores in my region are stock out....

Sometimes the clearance items are hard to find, so it pays to keep looking cause there are some good deals once in a while....got some things I don't want but the price was just too good to ignore, if ya know what I mean.

If you ever need any help, I can probably help ya search all 800+ TSC stores!!

Catch me here; frufenachtatblitz-itdotnet....change the at and the dot :banghead:

kpinnc

Went to TSC today, but they only had ONE tire left. It was a 23x8.0x12 (kinda wierd size), so I left it there...

It was marked down to $13.95...

Kevin