Sign in to follow this  
BairleaFarm

Rock saga ended

BairleaFarm

I think i posted the vid of me and my brother trying to pull up this rock in the garden. Ive been messing with it for a while but decided i needed something bigger to get it out. The City messed up my yard putting in new water lines. They showed up today with a back hoe, seed, and hay to fix it. I told them they wouldnt have to mess with it if they pooped up this rock in my back yard. They said sure. He dug and dug and dug. It ended up being concrete with a rock stuck to the top of it. No wonder our trucks couldnt pull it up. Thanks GMWSS for getting this roack out of my garden. I wonder what it was there for?

DSCN0298.jpg

DSCN0299.jpg

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0301.jpg

saguaro

The corner post from He double ll? :banghead:

jerrell

:thumbs: :banghead::USA: David , i think smiley is right, THIS IS HALLOWEEN, you better not crack that thing open,,,may be let something out or maybe bones inside. :omg: looks like you hit water also,,maybe make a pool or fish pond there,,, :banana: jerry

saguaro

Crack it open! Mite see some coin in it. :USA: Out door safe with a rock marker. :banghead:

Curmudgeon

My guess would be an old foundation from a time when they just poured pillars as opposed to whole walls. Did there used to be a trailer there? You just might unearth a bunch of those rascals if you dug around a bit!

kpinnc

Maybe it's Jimmy Hoffa... :D

I'm gonna agree with Dale on this one. Looks like a poured footing of some kind. The hole in it makes me think antenna or flagpole though...

Or, it could be a petrified Brontosaurus tool... :hide:

Kevin

linen beige

Or, it could be a petrified Brontosaurus tool... :D

Penisaurus? :hide: