Sign in to follow this  
grim

new guy

grim

hello all. im billy from martinsburg w.v and i bought a b80 wheel horse last month of a guy for 75$. it needs a lil tlc but it runs and moves . i need a expansion plug im told for the side of my motor and i guess new bearings for the front wheels (if i can just change the bearings . the guy i bought it off of said when u turn on the mower the motor boggs down and shuts off. i havent tried playing with the mower yet do to it needing the plug . this is my first wheel horse and i want to get it running good and paint her up a little. i cant upload pics . it says i cant upload this type of file .

billy

T-Mo

Billy,

:banghead: As for posting pictures you're best bet is to use an outside host, like photobucket. I don't recommend using the "File Attachment" tab here for various reasons. See here: http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5937

For help posting pictures, see this link: http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1071

Again, welcome to the site.

Teddy da Bear

:banghead:

You can also upload directly, but your file must be certain size (or smaller) as outlined in the upload directions.

HorseFixer

:banghead: Billy lots of information here! Glad to have ya!

Cheers Duke

JimD

hi billy, the b-80 is a great little tractor. don't worry, you'll get it going witj the help of the greatest wealth of wheelhorse knowledge on the planet right here at redquare. :banghead: and it took me a few tries to figire out how to post pictures, but you'll get there.

T-Mo

:USA:

You can also upload directly, but your file must be certain size (or smaller) as outlined in the upload directions.

Mike,

Not too hammered at the topic too much, but if you will read my first link in the post above, you will see why I don't recommend using the file attachment. I strongly recommend NOT using it. Please try and abide by my suggestion.

The file attachment tab is there and it won't go away but, the considerate thing would be not to use it. It only takes a few more seconds to use an outside host and it speeds up load times here immensely and it won't add to our usage on the site. The site now is free and it should, and probably will stay that way, but increasing our storage by using the file attachment too much may change that.

Again, please be considerate to all here and use an outside host. :banghead:

Anthony Wendover

:banghead: Billy, there is alot of knowledge here enjoy your stay

Duff

Hi, Billy, and :USA: !

Glad to have you among us!

Duff :banghead:

Raider12

:banghead: Glad to have as part of the gang! There is lots of know how and how not too here! :USA:

84 400

:banghead: from NH. I am also fairly new here and have be very impressed with the amount of knowledge and willingness to help answer my questions.

good luck with your project

buckrancher

Hi Billy

Be careful they tend to multiply :USA:

AND :banghead:

grim

thanks for the welcome fellas . i put bearings in the wheel and got a welch plug and installed it . it took a while to get her running again . it still needs a battery and a front tire . i messed with the pto to . at first it would stall the motor when ingagaed but then it started working . idonno what i did .

billy

bowtieguy

Hey Billy ...welcome aboard.....now we got a Billy in W VA and a Billy in VA....now if you are anything like the Billy in VA, ya can't be all that bad....but it ya go to the big WH show in PA next June, be careful about spending much time in Billy's tent...it was condemed last year ...sure don't want it to fall in on ya! :banghead:

tasmi01

:banghead: Billy you have questions this site has answers and lots of them great site to have joined.Photobucket is the best way to go to upload pics.