chorusguy

uh-oh

chorusguy

Found a snow plow and bought it. Now not so sure it will fit. Can anyone help? I have a 1976 c-160 auto. Blade is a 6 1142

chorusguy

OK. So it sounds like I have the wrong one. What does the one I have fit

boovuc

The one you bought fits the D Series tractors. (D-160, D-200, D-250, 18-Auto and maybe a few of the other larger frame horses. You can sell it as there are members here that are looking for attachments to their D-Series. With winter coming to a close, (sorry Maine, Vermont, NH, RI), you may want to hold onto it, maybe clean it up and paint it then offer it again in November!  :)

ericj

i have never tried it but i think it might have been hodge on here did put a d series plow on a 416. so while it's not suppose to fit, :hide:  it just might and like boovuc said above you can always resell it or trade it for the correct plow for your tractor 

eric j

chorusguy

Interesting. Well I know I am going to get one for the c160. So I will go ahead and get the mounting bracket and see what happens. If I can get it to fit it's still pretty large and may not function anyway. It is in excellent shape and has been stored inside forever

gwest_ca

Back in 1974 and 1975 they did list a 56" blade only for the C-160 tractors. Prior to this for a few years all blades came in 2 packages - the blade and the A-frame. The last A-frames for the long frame C-Series were models 6-4113 and 6-4114  so the 56" blade was available for those frames.

Garry