Brrly1

The Final Four!!

Brrly1

Yup, those players were from Illinois!!!! Ouch!!

stevasaurus

Hey John...I have to say...Iowa St could make the Final Four...but Iowa...nope...they just kept a good team from going to the Dance.  :ychain:   :)

RMCIII

Going to put a B1G Team in the 4 just because... I'm really on the fence, but Wisconsin..... Also, my Cinderella team is Wyoming to make the final 4. < Probably not happening since Villanova has got such a great program, but we have seen better fall to less!

Rob

• Like 1

jackhammer

Well if its not to late ,, you guys have it wrong,,  :snooty:    :angry-nono:

As much as I like Wisconsin this year , my final four   "Arizona - Oklahoma - Kentucky - Iowa St"

Arizona  taking home the prize.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by jackhammer
  • Like 2

C-101plowerpower

i thought iowa state was good :eusa-think:

stevasaurus

Me too...:)  Notre Dame dodges a bullet...how's your heart Bob?? 

Racinbob

It skipped a few ticks Steve. They've lost 12 times in the first round including 4 of the last 6 with some good teams. I think Muffet Mcgraw needs to give them dancing lessons.

• Like 1

Racinbob

Nobody picked Iowa State to win....did they? :hide:

• Like 3

C-101plowerpower

i think i'll be watching a few more game's with comercials like this

2qx9pol.png

• Like 1

squonk

What???? NOBODY worked today????? :confusion-confused:  :confusion-confused:  :confusion-confused:  :confusion-confused:  :confusion-confused:  :confusion-confused:

• Like 1

Brrly1

Work, work, work?? What's that??

C-101plowerpower

allright that's it, i'm calling BS on the SMU/UCLA game, one bloody point :no:

• Like 1

jackhammer

Work, work, work?? What's that??

I agree with John all play days now.

• Like 2

squonk

That does it ! I'm claiming all of you as dependents!!!!!

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

Racinbob

No problem Mike. Just keep on working so we keep getting our checks. :ychain:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

OMG...Rick picks Iowa St....Koen picks SMU...Notre Dame gets through the 1st round...if this is not about "private E-Mails" and "global Warming" and ...well, I could go on and on...

The next thing that could happen...Purdue beats Cincinnatti and Ohio St. beats VCU...OH OH...Ohio St beat VCU...OK...Al Gore decides to run in 2016.  :)  Brett Farve is coming back to Green Bay.  :)  Francis Tarkington...wait for it...1/4 back for the Vikings.  Mike Ditka...new coach for the Bears..2015.  The Cubs (Holy Cow) lose in the World Series.  Kentucky goes undefeated...NOT!!!  :)

THE GLACIERS ARE MELTING...MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND.

• Like 4

Racinbob

:laughing-rolling: Steve, you need professional help :ROTF:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I would spell dependents...D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T.S   I got through 14 grades Mike...I don't mind being claimed...but at least put it in the right line on the 1040.  :)

Monkeys are depedents...I think!!  :eusa-think:   I bet there is a form for them.  Let me think...Right Wing 1032 sponsors Bachman/Cruise. :ychain:   Trickle Down Economics...wait...Tecky Down Economics.

I am thinking about getting that special place tattooed on my forehead where you put food stamps so if I lose my truck at the show...someone will be able to send me home.  My wife said she will not stoop to this, and she has decided to practice thumbing a ride...if I lose the truck...just in case.  So far...she has managed to get from one Walmart to another and back in the same day.  How cool is that???  :)  I think we will be alright...at this point.:)

• Like 3

squonk

That's what happens when you type on an I pad with a 60 lb. dog on your lap! And look who's giving spelling lessons!  :rolleyes:  :omg: How do you spell dependents the short way? I know  DEPENDS! Must of been a sale on them at the Walmarts in Chicago land!  :jaw:  :jaw: I do like the TeckyDown Economics, They never work. They just watch ESPN all day.  :) Here are some tattoo idea's for your forehead!    :ROTF:

P.S. It's T.A.R.K.E.N.T.O.N.   !!!!!!!!   :laughing-rolling:  :teasing-tease:  :teasing-tease:

post-2380-0-01326500-1426842419.jpg

post-2380-0-43286700-1426842457.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

RMCIII

OMG...Rick picks Iowa St....Koen picks SMU...Notre Dame gets through the 1st round...if this is not about "private E-Mails" and "global Warming" and ...well, I could go on and on...

The next thing that could happen...Purdue beats Cincinnatti and Ohio St. beats VCU...OH OH...Ohio St beat VCU...OK...Al Gore decides to run in 2016.  :)  Brett Farve is coming back to Green Bay.  :)  Francis Tarkington...wait for it...1/4 back for the Vikings.  Mike Ditka...new coach for the Bears..2015.  The Cubs (Holy Cow) lose in the World Series.  Kentucky goes undefeated...NOT!!!  :)

THE GLACIERS ARE MELTING...MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND.

Well you did get one of those predictions correct....... Ohio St. knocked out VCU! Now here is the kicker...... IF, and only IF Ohio St. can get by Arizona, then I can see them going ALL THE WAY! Yep, I'll take another Championship for OSU. Surly did not have them even getting by VCU, but that may just be enough to give them the extra kick they need to get by Arizona. Wait, I think there was a Nike Commercial about Ohio State:

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2015-national-championship/2015/01/48322/nike-salutes-ohio-state-as-national-champions

• Like 3

jackhammer

In Robs commercial, the last line reads    

BUT NOW THEY CALL YOU SOMETHING ELSE.

They were right on that prediction  - - for its going to say

Beat by  Arizona        :teasing-signhere:  :)

• Like 1

RMCIII

In Robs commercial, the last line reads    

They were right on that prediction  - - for its going to say

Beat by  Arizona        :teasing-signhere:  :)

Oh here we go again! Wait didn't they say that when Ohio State went to play Wisconsin for the B1G Conference Championship? Or maybe it came when they were supposed to lose to Alabama. NO, NO I got it. It was when someone mentioned something about Ohio State not being able to keep up with Oregon's spread offence. Yeah that was it. Well I think that what people say goes a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAY! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Rob...that ball was not round...besides...it was under inflated.  :)  NIU wins in a good game.

• Like 1

Brrly1

I think it's save to say, that Iowa Hawkeyes blew up quite a few brackets!!! They decided to play some basketball, great job Hawkeyes!!! UNI Panthers did a heck of a job also. Steve is still stuck in football!! :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :ychain::laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :ychain:

• Like 4

C-101plowerpower

I think it's save to say, that Iowa Hawkeyes blew up quite a few brackets!!! They decided to play some basketball, great job Hawkeyes!!! UNI Panthers did a heck of a job also. Steve is still stuck in football!! :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :ychain::laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :ychain:

it's called hand egg when the ball isn't round :ychain:

• Like 3