groundhog47

Troubleshooting why 7000w Solar down to 55w

groundhog47

For some reason my solar system in daylight is down to only 55w of a 7000w sysrem. It's not an overheat situation...hum...found it :greetings-clappingorange: .  Strange white stuff covers 27 1/3 panels!!!

post-8388-0-41814700-1424887721_thumb.jp

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 2

Ed Kennell

Well, :eusa-think:  You probably don't  need to run your central air anyway. Just open a window.  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

groundhog47

Amen to that :bow-blue:. It makes us appreciate ya'll more down there north of us few  knowing this is only a drop compared to what has fallen there . I  also feel for the many who have to work out in it like I once did. Keep warm all :handgestures-thumbup:

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

I do not get it.  Snow in La and I am looking forward to it up here in the north...knock it off Gerry.  Take that snow down to Pat O'Brians in New Orleans for my favorite drink...Hurricanes.  :)  That is a great picture BTW. 

Edited by stevasaurus

squonk

That's only a " Dusting" !  :)

groundhog47

What is strange is, back in my Okie days, work nor school ever stopped...business as usual. When in school in Colorado it snowed in May, everyone but us limb clean up crew loved it. Yeah Steve, that is a good one. Yes Mike, a "dustin", can you image the shock of a blizzard (over 2" for 3 days), I almost got in deep trouble for not returning off vacation (year the Red Hiver froze over. It may have been 3 inches for 4 days though. Anyway...local PANIC. We usually get more depth of leftover/broken/discarded Mardis Gras beads than this weird white stuff today.   

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 1

specialwheelhorse

Gerry. What a great panel set up

Looks like room for 6 or 8 red ones under there

Maybe more ! ! ! !

I got to get over there and see this whole gizmo

For myself soon as weather permits.

• Like 1

groundhog47

Welcome anytime Jim. My plan is to surround in and do just that, make extra parking/storage. That's roof of shop behind right  Getting stuff for the frame around. It'd be about 45x14 with bracing in middle, sides front, and back that'd pose a work around and safe/stable rebrace. Gerry. What a great panel set up
Looks like room for 6 or 8 red ones under there
Maybe more ! ! ! !
I got to get over there and see this whole gizmo
For myself soon as weather permits.

Edited by groundhog47