JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

single stage....snow blower upgrade.....

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Added the shield. Works great. Allthough its wayyyyy to pricey for a piece of metal. Imho

Glenn

And it works great.

post-12073-0-35392900-1424018685_thumb.jpost-12073-0-51806900-1424018721_thumb.jpost-12073-0-69196200-1424018761_thumb.jpost-12073-0-38019600-1424018791_thumb.j

• Like 2

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

A side note. Picked up this almost perfect dozer snow blade for the 5xi Friday.

Glenn

post-12073-0-15509000-1424018987_thumb.jpost-12073-0-56877600-1424019018_thumb.j

• Like 6

ericj

i added that plate to my 2 stage blower this year after reading comments on here about it and talking to my friend dale who already had installed it on his 2 stage blower. on the lite fluffy snow it did real good and ended up having a lot less snow on the front of the blower. in the wet heavy slop it just caused the blower to plug faster and tighter. probably shouldn't have even been using it in the conditions that i was though. ended up just plowing that snow. over all i think it will be an improvement to the blower in the long run :handgestures-thumbupright:

eric j 

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Eric. I couldnt agree more. Thats why I did it.

Glenn

ericj

looks like you are ready for spring you have mower decks still on  :ROTF:

eric j

Wishin4a416

Glenn. What is the purpose of the Z shaped piece of wire/rod. Mine doesn't have it but works fine.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Glenn. What is the purpose of the Z shaped piece of wire/rod. Mine doesn't have it but works fine.

Jack. I was told at the dealer. To keep people from putting thier hands in there to clear it. Trust me....I dont need that to teach me. But I bet someone might.

Glenn

Forest Road

I had the plate on my single and dual stage. Removed it on both. Haven't looked back. Seem to recall a few clogs.