nylyon

Throwback Thursday Thread

nylyon

Hey, they have it on Facebook, why not try here too?  TBT as it's known!

My Throwback Thursday is the race with my daughter.  Funny looking back on this how much she's grown, in September she starts driving cars!

• Like 4

chazm

Good idea Karl... :handgestures-thumbupright:   but I thought you meant TBT by throwing back  ..... :orcs-cheers:  :beer::popcorn:

• Like 2

stevebo

Here is my son Brennan who loves this hobby. He was 2 in the first pic. Next week he turns 8 and is my little superstar wrestler. I wish I could stop time ....

post-734-0-63839600-1423752601_thumb.jpg

post-734-0-70150900-1423752840_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

oldlineman

Nice pictures stevebo and nylyon good  times, you want time to STOP! mine are 29 and 35, wow but have grandkids to help. Where has the time gone.

• Like 1

Coadster32

Late to the party but I wanna play. This is the first CT meet-n-greet @ Fireman's house.

">http://DSCF0105.jpg

• Like 4

stevebo

Chris-

Whose D was that ?? Was it Jeff's D200?

fireman

Steve, I think that was my second D200. The one with the loader and backhoe was gone by then. Great picture Chris.

Note: As Chris said that picture was taken at my house at the first ever Meet & Greet in CT. In the picture is John (Wallfish) far left, next to him facing camera is Bill(can't remember his screen name), then Russ (SALTYWRIGHT), and finally me far right. We had a great time. I hope someone will continue the tradition and host one this year!

Here is my kids and I after just unloading my newly restored/modified RJ at the 2009 Show in PA. This was my first time bringing a tractor to the show and a great thrill. I also wish I could have stopped time right there! These kids are now 15 and 12 1/2.

The good thing is they still like to go to the show with me!

post-1626-0-30163700-1423836492_thumb.jp

Edited by fireman
  • Like 6

Coadster32

I think Bill's name was Maxx. That was the "flying horses" adventure meet-n-greet for me. Pulled off of rt.7 into the dirt doing about 35mph to avoid a collision. Horses on trailers fully loaded came right off the deck. Brand new brake pads on the truck I put in the day before slide right out of the calipers...(bonded pads weren't so bonded after all) :bitch: . Dropped off Chris from Naugatuck, and got a ride home from another member. AAA towed my truck home from Naugatuck. Was a great time all around. :icecream: I remember we set up an E-tank, and Jeff did some welding as well. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Ken B

I'm a little late to the party also.. Yes, back in the day I was a die hard Cub Cadet man. There used to be a bunch of Cub guys locally and we all did the show thing and meet and greets just like we do here. Most of the guys either lost interest or moved away though I do bump into a few from the old gang from time to time at a show. I decided to give Wheel Horse a try about ten yrs. ago and the rest is history! This is my son Cole back 12 yrs. ago. Second pic is Cole at last yrs. show..

ScannedImage-9-2.jpg

013_zps05ca3e31.jpg

• Like 9

chazm

Well its not Thursday, but with all the snow thought I would re post some pics from the 1st year I joined...

HPIM0283.jpg

HPIM0287.jpg

HPIM0291.jpg

snow10.jpg

snow17.jpg

late for the show

snow18.jpg

Me on the Raider-10

snow19.jpg

Hated snow then & still do... :bitch:

snow2.jpg

• Like 5

squonk

Hey Chasm, next time you stop by the fairgrounds, clean off the bus stop bench for me!

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Let's revive TBT on :rs: 

5 years ago, hot summer day wagon rides!

8-13-11 095 (1).jpg

8-13-11 096.jpg

• Like 5

AMC RULES

Man, that wagon is so sweet...   :clap:

if it makes the show...can I get a ride too?

• Like 1

rmaynard

This is a true throw-back Thursday. My first post on RedSquare was Thursday, 11-26-2009. It was Thanksgiving Day. Now, 9032 posts later, I'm still here, and it's Thursday.

• Like 1

953 nut

Eleven years ago I brought home my first 953. I had owned the 1055 pictured pulling the 953 on the trailer for a couple of months when I decided I NEEDED another :wh:.  I am not addicted, I just love the little Red Rascals, all ten of them!

1055 and 953.jpg

• Like 5

Wishin4a416

The day my first one was delivered May of 87 and the brochure I picked up at the dealer.

100.jpg

scan0001.jpg

• Like 3