rustykan

Snow Blower Suggestions

rustykan

I eventually want to get a snow blower attachment for my C-120. I am waiting to stumble across a good deal, but don't know what one works the best and fits my tractor.  Any suggestions?

• Like 1

squonk

A model 79360 tall shoot will work great!

Edited by squonk

Jeff R.

I eventually want to get a snow blower attachment for my C-120. I am waiting to stumble across a good deal, but don't know what one works the best and fits my tractor.  Any suggestions?

rustykan,

I am glad that you posted this because I was going to ask the exact same question for a C-160 right before the big show in June... Time to put this model number in my wallet.

Jeff

can whlvr

there are many throwers that will fit your tractor,06-42st01,that is a very common model too,the number at the end can be 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,all will work

heres a numbere from 1975,i have this blower from my c160,6-6214,79362 is a newer model that squonk mentioned.86 -42st01 ,there are more but that will help you out

Ed Kennell

Just keep in mind, some of the early short chute blowers used 3 different mounting kits.  Some were frame mounts and some were front Tach-a-Matic mounts.

I have had both types on my C-120, and both work well.   I think the frame mount took less effort to lift due to the geometry and location of the pivot point.