Sign in to follow this  
TT

A few new pictures in the gallery

TT

After finalizing a deal, (and a workable plan) Eldon came to visit yesterday - bringing a 1992 416-8 along for the ride. This tractor was here for a short time before (for some "TTLC" :USA: ) and a potential sale that never materialized, so it went back to York after the fall NAMA show.

416-8 pics

In exchange for the 416, an undisclosed amount of $ and a 1973 14 Automatic returned to York with Eldon today, along with a few other items from the infamous "TT pile".

The 14 Automatic

Last but not least are a few pictures found on an auction site of a 1987 418-8 - which is quite a "needle-in-the-haystack" in the WH world. This tractor is up for bid in a private auction in MD on the first of November, and I hope it finds a good home. :banghead:

418-8 pictures

Rod(NASNUT)

TT looks like a good deal . You should have let me know Eldon was up this way I could have come over and we could have had a meet & greet :banghead:

TT

It almost turned into a failed visit due to a bank robbery in York and E turning around and going back home Friday night. (seriously!)

We will definitely keep you in mind for next time though! :banghead:

(but you can still come up and visit again when you get time, Rod.)

bowtieguy

What???....you say E robbed a BANK....did he get all the MONEY...is he in JAIL :banghead:

Buzz

What???....you say E robbed a BANK....did he get all the MONEY...is he in JAIL :USA:

No wonder he could afford to add on to his garage............... :banghead:

linen beige

So E, how many bills will the 520-H's loader bucket hold? :banghead: And did ya fill up the weight box too? :USA:

linen beige

I love the TTie dyed paint on that 14 Auto! So retro.