oliver2-44

Wizard & Frazier Tractors

oliver2-44

This Wizard tractor is on Craigs. sure looks a little similar to a Wheelhorse. Did Wheelhorse possible make and rebadge them?

post-14212-0-46092900-1421274925.jpg

[

This old 1948 Frazer Mini T tractor is also on craigs  $6200. Are they really that rare? Certainly out of my league, but neat looking!

post-14212-0-22523000-1421275795.jpg

Jake Kuhn

I believe the wizard was made by bolens, I haven't seen many of them. Don't really know anything about the Frazer though.

Gracie's Dad

I JUST SAW A SHOW ON RFD AND THEY TALKED TO A GUY WHO HAD A PAIR OF THEM...THEY WERE MADE BY BOLENS, FOR SALE BY WESTERN AUTO,IN THE LATE FIFTIES AND EARY SIXTIES. I BELIEVE THEY WERE ORIGINALLY ORANGE.

Hammerhead

Yes they were made by Bolens to sell at Western Auto Stores. The 1959-'60 and '61 Bolens were almost identical except for the front grill. All else was the same. Cool machines, I'd like to buy this Wizard, where is it, in Texas, Oliver2-44? How much is it?

I remember the RFD show on the guy with 2 Wizards. I think he was featured in the L&G Tractor Magazine too. Thanks...

oliver2-44

It was on the Houston Craigslist for $575 but posting is removed now. Did you happen to buy it.