Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

416-H - 418-A

CHARGER9AUTO

Mike ( Sparky ) I think your 416-H looks better than my 418-A because the one you aquired at the show from Eldon is nicer than mine all redone over with new decals whatever it needed for cosmetic work . next summer I plan to restore the hood and rear fenders , foot rests , side cover L.H. , belt guard also break pedel I know Tony is :banghead: what will happen to the poor 418 a complete teardown . he came to me to trade tractors for my 416-8 on another 400 - Series same unit but AUTOMATIC I never aproached him on the bare to bare tractor trade off. Mike told him about my 416 I had at the show I think that's how it Got started word of mouth I'm :USA: :horseplay: with this Wheel Horse . Ben........ :banana:

Sparky

Well as you know my 416-H was "Eldonized" so its got a nice shine to it. Its not gonna be a show piece tho as it has allready cut grass and I have a snow-blower all ready for it for winter duty.

Mike........

CHARGER9AUTO

Mike, I have the 418-A it's no show piece like yours all shined up :omg: Sparky's 416-H is a much better tractor. refinished new decals mine isn't restored Eldonized :USA: It's like some dealer took it on trade for another later model Wheel Horse every safety switch works on the one from the show my 418's safety interlock switches never work :banghead: . Ben.......