Sign in to follow this  
Anthony Wendover

Oh Noes

Anthony Wendover

I just tried going to the Toro store to order parts for my restore. And the store appears to be no more? I cant get to it it redirects to toros main site. And the master parts viewer is a a little different now as well. I hope it comes back!

Raider12

I tried it at 6:20 this morning and it was working for me. Maybe it was down for updates or something?? :banghead:

BairleaFarm

I dont know what the older MPV looked like but i you dont like the new one you could use partstree.com. It may be that im stupid or it may be that im entering the model number wrong but i can never get the tractor im searching for to come up. Partstree seems easier for me.

linen beige

I went in just a minute ago. It took me to the same pages that have been there for months. :banghead:

Anthony Wendover

Not working for me. When i go to shoptoro.com it goes right to toro.com It may be working for you guys running off your old internet cache files? I cleared mine and it seems this started...

CasualObserver

https://www.shoptoro.com/Comergent/en/US/adirect/Toro

An old internet cache won't load a page that doesn't work. All it does is saves the images. You still have to access the live page for it to work. The link above worked for me.

Anthony Wendover

https://www.shoptoro.com/Comergent/en/US/adirect/Toro

An old internet cache won't load a page that doesn't work. All it does is saves the images. You still have to access the live page for it to work. The link above worked for me.

Thanks a bunch that link worked! But the catch would save old links. Say the page still works but Toro relinked the store page to their homepage. Then a catch would still know the old link. again Thanks a lot!!