Sign in to follow this  
poodle

A Meet and Greet for Us NE Boys

poodle

Hey guys this is something that popped up as an Idea in a post started by sparky by mainedad and I just thought it should have its own post to see just what every one thought and if any one had any sugestion's I think it would be a great idea I'm 20 live in taunton mass and even thou gas has gone down drivin to mid west for all the big shows it's kind not in the budget :banghead: but there is some good news I'm part of the NEATTA(NewEgland Antique Tractor and Truck Association) check it out at http://www.neatta.org/index.htm we have monthly meetings and all sorts of differnt events I'll bring it up at the next meeting and see what happens maybe could get the WHCC involved too well can't what to see the response :USA:

baerpath

I'd be interested in what you find out Poodle.

Duane

poodle

will do guys the next meeting is on the 21 I just hope I'm home from work in time :banghead:

wallfish

Interested. I think we just need to set a date and place. Rideawaysenior said he would host it, so the place may be set. Belchertown might be a good place so some of the NY state members could make the trip. Let me know if I can help in any way

poodle

well that sounds great but I don't know anything about belchertown is there a particular place you had in mind ?

MaineDad

I'm interested. Belchertown is in Western Mass.

wallfish

well that sounds great but I don't know anything about belchertown is there a particular place you had in mind ?

When MaineDad and Rideawaysenoir had a thread about this before, he mentioned that he may be interested in hosting something. He's from Belchertown out towards Springfield. He hasn't chimed in so I don't really know his status on this. Did you have a place in mind?

Rideawaysenior

Still would be happy to host the party if ya'll are interested.

Jack

poodle

Interested. I think we just need to set a date and place. Rideawaysenior said he would host it, so the place may be set. Belchertown might be a good place so some of the NY state members could make the trip. Let me know if I can help in any way

well that sounds great to me i was thinking maybe francis farm in Rehoboth were neatta has there shows and meeting's but the gentleman that could answer that was unable to make to the meeting on Thurs and Belchertown does sound better like wallfish said it would be a bit easyer for the NY boys and shorter ride for anyone from NH,ME,VT so Ill email rideawaysenior if he dosen't see this post first :banghead: but it sounds like he has some were specific picked out for use newengland wheelhorse junkies to meet up I and from the sounds of it you guys to really would like to do this but winter in around the cornner so maybe it will be a spring fling ? :USA:

baerpath

Heck I go to Attleborro weekly Whats a couple miles on the weekend ? :banghead:

Duane

poodle

Heck I go to Attleborro weekly Whats a couple miles on the weekend ? :USA:

Duane

:banghead: If you don't mind me asking why do you go to Attleborro is it for work because your profile says your from NY That's a heck of a commute :omg: are you a trucker or sumthing?

baerpath

Yup drive tanker Reload at Attleboro and Palmer.

Duane

CHARGER9AUTO

Guy's, I live in MONSON , MA we could have our own Red Square Meet & Greet with other members from Belchertown , CT and other towns I would be interested . Ben

poodle

Guy's, I live in MONSON , MA we could have our own Red Square Meet & Greet with other members from Belchertown , CT and other towns I would be interested . Ben

well maybe we could just expand upon yourr shindig if thats alright when and were do you guys meet fall,summer,or spring whats the deal is there a show?tractor pulls or is it just a throw down at your house Ben cuz we can't be geting you in trouble with the miss's buy having a bunch of us redsquare boys just show up I emailed rideawaysenior to see what he had to say it sounded like he had some were in mind but if you know a place that would be cool to especally if you already have one going

PS: all most forgot the best news of all Rideawaysenior (Jack) said there's a great place in Granby Ma called Dufrene park located on RT202 he said that's were the local tractor pull's are held and that there's restrooms avalible and plenty of local places to stay and that with enough advanced notice that camping may be allowed sound's great to me how bout you guys ?