stevasaurus

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWLS 2014/2015

C-101plowerpower

got two games today so far, third game not looking that good atm tho

• Like 1

RMCIII

I have no idea what happened there! :eusa-think:  I did a post preview and looked fine. Posted and looked fine also. Come back a few hours later and I am getting all kinds of flack on the size... Sorry guys, I did make sure the size was readable before I posted............

Rob

Racinbob

I'll back you up on this one Rob :) Apparently I first saw your post right after posted it and it was fine. Then I log back in and thought I forgot to put my glasses on. I guess there's a couple glitches in the website. Look what it did to the colors on several of the guys picks.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS after 02 January...winning teams...Houston, Tennessee, UCLA, Oklahoma St.

Jackhammer had the best day at 3 wins and 1 loss... :bow-blue:  :woohoo:

20 wins and 16 losses....Brandonozz, Stevasaurus

19 wins and 17 losses....RacinBob, Squonk, JimD

18 wins and 18 losses....Koen, Brrly1, Horsefixer

17 wins and 19 losses....RMCIII

16 wins and 20 losses....Jackhammer

1/2/2015

01022015-1.jpg

3 bowl games left...1 today, 1 tomorrow and then the Championship Game... :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

It was fine when I first read it also Rob.  :)  I just went back and looked...it is OK again.  :eusa-think:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

Racinbob

Alrighty now. I'm ready to pick the winner in the championship game. If I've done my ciphering right, there's only one way I stand a chance of picking up a game...............That would mean that I have to go with Oregon to win it all. :icecream:

• Like 2

Brrly1

Did I miss something???? :eusa-think: :eusa-think: :scratchead:

Brrly1

When the Buckeyes get done with oregon, they'll be glad there ducks cause they'll be swimming home quack, quack, quack!!!!

• Like 3

Racinbob

I think it's going to be a great game John. Really all I'm basing my pick on is that if I pick OSU I'll have the same teams as Steve the rest of the way. Don't know about Brandon because I don't see his pick for the champion. There's other scenarios but today and tomorrows picks are heavily on Florida and Toledo.  You might have an ace up your sleeve with Arkansas. I just decided to go for the two point conversion to.....tie. :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

I have Koen and Brandon yet to pick the Championship Game.  RacinBob is right...to have a chance he has to pick Oregon...I think Brandon is in the same boat to win it all.  Koen, I think. is not out of it to win it either...he needs to win all 3 though.  :)

Actually, when you look at it...we all really suck at picking these Bowl Games.  1st. place is only 2 games over .500 at this point and it is possible that 1 game over .500 could end up winning it all.  :bow-blue:    No wonder Brrly1 is still in it!!!  :ychain: :ychain:  :)

• Like 2

brandonozz

Rob, I just love how you are short and right to the point.  :ychain:   :)

Steve...put me down for Ohio st....and I still hate the PAC 12.  :bow-blue:

Well Steve, I'm not a fan of the Pac 12 either so that's why I'm going to pick the Ducks!  This way you and I can't end in a tie if it comes down to it.  Going to hedge my bets and pick someone I don't like so I have something to cheer about.  They loose and it's "HaHa the Ducks lost"  They Win and I get another point on you! LOL!

When this season is over, I bet I'm not the only one going to look back and say "Ewwwwwww, I'm a little sickened that I actually was pulling for THAT team to win"

• Like 2

C-101plowerpower

imma go pick ohio, just because why not

• Like 1

squonk

The Ducks have never won. That's one reason I'm going with them. How can you not like the way they thrashed Fl St. no matter what conference they play in. 
plus I hate THE Ohio Staters almost as much as Michigan.   :ychain:  Also if Brrly picks OSU my odds of winning have tripled!  :)  :bow-blue:   Steve's right. We stink at this. If a knot head like me can be in 2nd place there is no logic to this at all. I can  name 2 college players only because I watched half of the Rose Bowl. :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

RESULTS after 03 January...winner...Florida  :)

21 wins and 16 losses....Brandonozz, Stevasaurus

20 wins and 17 losses....RacinBob, Squonk

19 wins and 18 losses... Horsefixer, Koen

18 wins and 19 losses... RMCIII, Brrly1

17 wins and 20 losses....Jackhammer

01/03/2015

01032015.jpg

Edited by stevasaurus

brandonozz

Bowl games are crazy!  I thought OU would beat Clemson this year and would loose to Alabama last year.... we all know how that turned out.  A few bad calls, costly turnovers and desperate coaching decisions and you never know.  The best team doesn't always win.  There were games the "numbers guys" say chance of a comeback was less than 1% - I believe it was the Houston and Michigan State wins. 

Makes for a fun (and frustrating) bowl season!

• Like 1

squonk

Steve, your name is spelled wrong on your cheat sheet! Your wins don't count!

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

HorseFixer

Who Cares. on the name thing. Its all I can do to add the tally!  :hilarious:

Brrly1

Wow go from being even to losing and Florida won, go figure

• Like 1

RMCIII

BE VEWY,VEWY QUIET! I'M HUNTING DUCKS!

• Like 3

Brrly1

Hey Duke, what was that you were saying earlier about the basement? After yesterday's choice of teams both you and Koen have fell back to within my grasps. Walk softly, if you see something move, Ya better run!!! :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl::ychain: :ychain:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

RESULTS after 04 January...winning team...Toledo

Just the Championship left.  :)

22 wins and 16 losses...Brandonozz, Stevasaurus

21 wins and 17 losses...RacinBob, Squonk, JimD

19 wins and 19 losses...Koen, RMCIII, Brrly1, Horsefixer

18 wins and 20 losses...Jackhammer

Tally 01/04/2015

01042015-1.jpg

For the final game, I have...

OHIO ST.   Koen, Stevasaurus, JimD, RMCIII, Jackhammer, Brrly1

OREGON...RacinBob, Squonk, Brandonozz, Horsefixer

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

Brrly1

Duke is taking O because he can't spell to OSU either that or the keys are missing? Oh wait, I know, he thinks it means Oklahoma State? :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rofl:  Must be one of those Michigan things especially now since they finally got a coach which the ol' timer finally approves of. :ychain: :ychain: Heres to OSU taking it all!!!!       Go Buckeyes!!!!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

LOL John...BTW, how do you spell OSU???  GO OHIO ST.  :)  :)

squonk

• Like 1

RMCIII

Did everyone hear about Oregon Ohio? Yep, the town that was asked to change it's name and colors for 1 day next week! Are you serious? The mayor made a statement. He said Oregon had been a town some 200 years before there was ever an Oregon College. So what they are gong to do is change the town slogan for the day.

"Oregon, Ohio: Buckeyes on the Bay, City of Duck Hunters." :woohoo:  :laughing-rofl:  :bow-blue:

Hey, Hey..... M - R - ducks. M - R - not ducks! M - R - ducks. C - M - wings? M - R - ducks! :laughing-rofl:  :ychain:  :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1