stevasaurus

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWLS 2014/2015

Racinbob

I think he's too busy trying to decide which Notre Dame shirt he wants to wear today. :)

• Like 3

JimD

I think he's too busy trying to decide which Notre Dame shirt he wants to wear today. :)

:dance::ROTF:

stevasaurus

Sounds like a trip to Walmart is in order.  :)  The bad thing Bob, just you and I picked Notre Dame to win...and I know no one else really wants to see LSU win this game.  :eusa-think:

Edited by stevasaurus

brandonozz

Steve,

The OU game was horrible.  Trevor Knight has always been inconsistent but I didn't realize his injury was going to effect him that bad.  He just couldn't get comfortable and I'm doubting he will ever be the QB we need him to be.  Between that and our secondary coverage being so bad it was painful to watch.  Bob Stoops better get it figured out and start earning that fat paycheck!  I do think he is a good coach but has made some bad decisions (like punting a second time to OSU) and has lost his edge as of late.  I think you have good reason to be excited about Michigan getting Harbaugh.  It will be good to see them improve and putting some pressure being on Ohio State.

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Trevor Knight...I did not know about all that until yesterday when they showed the footage of the Baylor game...Holy Cow...what a great story for him to be even walking.  I think I would have replaced him sometime in the 3rd quarter, but the game was over by then.  Pretty cool that OK went with him though.  :)

The Harhaugh thing...while it is going to be a good thing for the Big Ten as a conference...Is NOT going to be good for all the other teams like Illinois...just sayin'.  Remember when it was only Oklahoma and Nebraska in the Big 12??  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

Racinbob

Well Steve, if we were in our right minds (not likely that will ever happen) we probably would have picked LSU as well. Everybody knows why I picked ND but when I saw that you picked them as well my exact words to Nancy were "Holy s**t, Steve picked Notre Dame!". If, a big IF, ND brings the team they had the first half of the season and they play their best game, they should hang in there. But at the end of the season they were playing 9 freshmen on defense and you see what that did to them. Golson is as good as any quarterback when he's 'on' but he just seems to have lost something.....mainly the football. Malik Zaire has little experience and I haven't seen him play enough to have an opinion about him but it scares me. Kelly did say Golson will be playing some so all I can hope for is that he's 'on' today or Zaire surprises me. They are going to have to score a lot of points to stay with LSU because they will have a lot scored against them.

As far as all the other games, I picked who I felt was going to win (yea right, we see how that works) but not necessarily who I want to see win. The shining example of that is my Alabama pick. I want OSU to win that one bad. With the choices we have this year I'd love a OSU/Oregon championship game.

Go Notre Dame!!!!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

OMG...we are having a very intelligent conversation here!!  OH, OK...Squonk, RMCIII, Horsefixer and Brrly1 have not been in here yet.  :ychain: :ychain: :ychain: :ychain:    :)

• Like 4

stevasaurus

Looks like ND came to play...I am liking the 2 quarter back thingy.  :)

Is there any way to stop the live stream on ESPN??  I am getting so tired of reading about Jim Harbaugh.  :bow-blue:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

squonk

You sure it's not this shirt!  :ROTF:

post-2380-0-58426300-1419974239.jpg

• Like 4

Racinbob

Now that was an entertaining 30 minutes of football. I'm sure glad they couldn't see his knee! I've never been a fan of the two quarterback thingy Steve but it certainly is working so far. A long ways to go but no matter what happens I'm thinking like a Cubs fan....just wait till next year! :greetings-clappingorange:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

The luck of the Irish Bob...so far...I thought it was a TD.  If they would have called that a TD, there would have not been enough to over-turn that either.  :)  We have a great game here so far..  :)

#rd quarter...that is 3 long runs they gave up...28 to 21...can't win giving up those long runs. :bow-blue:

Edited by stevasaurus

stevasaurus

WOW...WHAT A GAME...ND 31...LSU 28....NEVER A DOUBT.  :)

:happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 2

Racinbob

I agree Steve. The call on the field was going to rule that one (your 4:50 post). But I guess only you and I only knew the winner of this one!!  :banana-skier:  :banana-tux:  :happy-bouncyshadowgreen:  :happy-bouncymulticolor:  :banana-rock:  :happy-bouncygreen:  :dance::banana-wrench:

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

anyone for skype??

Racinbob

I would Steve but we're just sitting down for dinner with the kids. Happy house tonight!

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Good game, would have been a better one if they would have counted the touchdown LSU DID MAKE!   :eusa-whistle:   But that's okay  Glad you guys are happy. :)  Even happier that it didn't effect the picks much.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Its all good.

• Like 1

JimD

Hard fought and much deserved win for the Irish. Bad calls happen, that's football. I couldn't be happier to miss a pick than to see an SEC team go down. Congrats RacinBob  for your team's victory!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3

brandonozz

I agree Steve. The call on the field was going to rule that one (your 4:50 post). But I guess only you and I only knew the winner of this one!!  :banana-skier:  :banana-tux:  :happy-bouncyshadowgreen:  :happy-bouncymulticolor:  :banana-rock:  :happy-bouncygreen:  :dance::banana-wrench:

Good job guys! 

Like Steve said in an earlier post, I didn't want to see LSU win anyway!  Of all the teams I like to see loose there in the top 3!

And the field gets a little tighter.........

• Like 3

JimD

:text-happynewyear:

Edited by JimD
  • Like 2

HorseFixer

Bob Stevie Nix and I were on Skype and we both are glad to see ya win that one. Steve says yer feeling like yer 14 again.  :ychain:  I told him I was too! :hilarious:  after the news I received today.  :eusa-whistle:  That game pulled you both outta the chitter!  :thumbs:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Results after 30 Dec...winning teams...Notre Dame, Georgia, Stanford

RacinBob pick all 3 games.  :woohoo:

30th Results

12302014.jpg

16 wins and 8 losses...Brandonozz, Horsefixer

15 wins and 9 losses...Squonk

14 wins and 10 losses..RacinBob

13 wins and 11 losses..Stevasaurus, JimD

12 wins and 12 losses..RMCIII

11 wins and 13 losses..Jackhammer, Brrly1

10 wins and 14 losses..Koen  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

brandonozz

How bout that TCU game!  Complete domination of the only team to beat Alabama.  Got to give Ohio State fans some positive vibes and a little more confidence.

• Like 1

bitten

Happy New Year.

GO BUCKEYES

stevasaurus

Results after 31 December...winning teams...TCU, Boise St., Georgia Tech

Koen was the only guy to pick them all right...nice comeback Koen... :)

17 wins and 10 losses.....Brandonozz

16 wins and 11 losses.....Squonk, Horsefixer

15 wins and 12 losses.....RacinBob

14 wins and 13 losses.....Stevasaurus, JimD, RMCIII

13 wins and 14 losses.....Koen

12 wins and 15 losses.....Brrly1

11 wins and 16 losses.....Jackhammer

Result's from 12/31/14

12312014.jpg

Looks like most of us have had a chance to be in the basement this year...Good Luck today Rick...I think it's John's turn.  :ychain:   :)

Edited by stevasaurus

stevasaurus

Was it just me that thought Ole Miss's 1/4 back just looked bad yesterday.  I am not taking anything away from TCU...they played outstanding.  It just looked like Mississippi's 1/4 back was telegraphing every move he was going to do.  He stood like a statue when handing off the ball.  He stood there and watched the receiver he was going to throw to.  I don't know...he just looked terrible.  :eusa-think:

The TCU / Mississippi game is going to be an excellent example why there has to be more then 4 teams in a Championship play-off.  Let's see what Baylor does against Michigan St...and Ohio St. better bring their "A" game.  :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. :woohoo:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1