stevasaurus

COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOWLS 2014/2015

C-101plowerpower

anyone got a chair for me down here

• Like 1

JimD

This is a whole different basement from the season thread Koen. The light turns on with a string, there's a bucket over in the southwest corner, and no donuts. But there might be some leftover fruitcake from last year. :ROTF:

• Like 3

squonk

I replaced that bucket with a funnel that goes outside. Who has time to empty it nowadays!  :)

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Now the fun starts...the Big 12 is in all 3 games tomorrow (2 against the Dreaded SEC and 1 with a good team from the ACC).  Everyone to Brandon's house tomorrow for munchies and cocktails.  :)

The Big Ten is 2 wins and 2 losses so far.  :eusa-think:   The Big 12 plays their 1st games tomorrow...and I still hate the Pac 12.  :bow-blue:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

Racinbob

I just gotta see this basement. I wanna know how that funnel worked out. :eek:

post-8408-0-69544700-1419784230.jpg

• Like 1

brandonozz

Everyone is welcome to come on over, but..... I'll warn you in advance, I might get a little loud!  First time visitors that come over during an OU game get to see a different personality than usual!  :ranting:   Are you guys excited about "reeling" me in?

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Brandon, just hoping to close the gap a little...picking 5 yesterday and just staying even...well...what can I say.  :)  You should be OK...I know I picked more Big Ten teams to win then I wanted.  :bow-blue:

• Like 1

squonk

Loins being Loins! tumblr_lwbl1dntTa1qb5ym2o1_400_zpsakvi43

BWAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Like 1

JimD

We need to start a pro football thread so we don't get this stuff all mixed together. :eusa-doh::ROTF:

• Like 1

squonk

We had a Pro thread but no one could understand a thing I was saying there!  :)  :confusion-confused:

I was fired upon and have returned their fire! :)  978100981avatar_zpsfgqzt9qj.gif 978100981avatar_zpsfgqzt9qj.gif

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

Mike, I understood what you were saying...it just wasn't worth commenting on.  :ychain:   :)

• Like 3

squonk

Sounds like every day at The Plaza!

• Like 1

brandonozz

Now the fun starts...the Big 12 is in all 3 games tomorrow (2 against the Dreaded SEC and 1 with a good team from the ACC).  Everyone to Brandon's house tomorrow for munchies and cocktails.  :)

The Big Ten is 2 wins and 2 losses so far.  :eusa-think:   The Big 12 plays their 1st games tomorrow...and I still hate the Pac 12.  :bow-blue:

Steve, be glad your not over here at my house tonight!  OU can't do anything right and lets just say I'm not very happy!!!

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Steve, be glad your not over here at my house tonight!  OU can't do anything right and lets just say I'm not very happy!!!

I feel your pain! Join the crowd I haven't been happy with my team for the last 7 years  Until today.  Things are about to change real Quick. Harbaugh has already turned Several Decomitts into Recommits along with attracting several commits from other schools.   :thumbs:   He has been given full control of the football program 100% Something no other coach has had for years, and from what I hear a pretty thick checkbook to get the staff he needs and he already has that lined up too. This new athletic director deserves a A+ for his work the past two months.

stevasaurus

Results after Dec 29th...winning teams...Texas A & M, Clemson, Arkansas

Here is Monday the 29th Results

12292014.jpg

14 wins and 7 losses....Brandonozz, Horsefixer

13 wins and 8 losses....Squonk

12 wins and 9 losses....JimD

11 wins and 10 losses...RacinBob, Stevasaurus, RMCIII

10 wins and 11 losses...Jackhammer

9 wins and 12 losses...Koen, Brrly1

Edited by stevasaurus

stevasaurus

Brandon, I just do not believe what happened to the Big 12 yesterday...lost all 3 games.  Oklahoma and Texas couldn't do anything right.  Penalties, missed tackles, over-thrown passes.  It was painful to watch.  :(

• Like 1

JimD

Not diggin this spreadsheet :thingy:  . I liked the way you did it Steve. I could instantly see who was in what place and how many were grouped together in a certain place. Easy, simple to read. :text-feedback:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Still doing it the same way Jim...just added the spread sheet.  The spread sheet shows who picked which games...I kind of like that part of it...especially when like 5 games were played.    :)

• Like 1

JimD

Cool, you added the other way in there!! :thumbs2:

JimD

Today Ol' Duke gets to watch his other favorite team take on LSU. You know, the one that made it to a bowl game.. :ychain:

:ROTF:   2011+Notre+Dame+Mascot.jpg  :ROTF: 

Edited by JimD
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

Hey, today is the day for the 2 Bobs, (RacinBob and Horsefixer).  :woohoo:   They get to finally watch their favorite team play...Notre Dame vs LSU.  Is it Notre Dame that picked up Jim Harbaugh as their new coach??  I thought I heard that.  :)

GO ND!!! :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Hey Brandon...here is what I would have worn to watch the Oklahoma game with you... :)  mainly for protection from flying objects.

viking-warriors-video-game-49199.jpg

Here is my outfit for watching the Notre Dame game at Bob's house...:)

quest_for_knights_onrush_icon.png

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 4

Racinbob

You guys need to quit picking on Duke. I'm taking his side. You know, us diehard Notre Dame fans stick together :hide:

• Like 2

Racinbob

I'm kinda wondering if that's enough armor Steve. As if they weren't young enough the sophomore Malik is starting :scared-eek: I guess that's better than a sure 4 or 5 turnovers.

• Like 2

JimD

I see Duke has been logged into this thread for the last hour and a half. I wonder he's changing his pick for this game. :ychain::ROTF:

• Like 2